• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
. There’s a few popping up now on Spurs Tickets on Twitter (@Hotspur tickets) all less than £70. Is that club Wembley? Would guess you’d get lower tier cheaper than that even from touts.

Yeah, the only ones on the site were club Wembley. Cheers for looking, don’t entirely trust Twitter, though, and it’s getting a bit late now to book a parking place and drive up on spec. Also, my wife wanted the car. And given that we probably won’t be in the new stadium until 2020, there will be plenty of last minute general sale opportunities to come. Probably better to drop hints with a little more lead-time ...

erik-lamela-mother-500.jpg
Great jugs.

FYI for those going today using Wembley Park, apparently the side entrances will be closed after the game. Which is a real pain as it was SO much quicker getting into the station that way compared to walking up Wembley Way.

4-3-3? Or Sissoko to play as an attacking player?

Surprised they've put Vardy on the bench, unless he's recently come back from injury or something.

Otherwise good team. I'd imagine Sanchez has been brought in to counter their quick players up front. Excited to see Skipp again for a full match too.

Pretty sure Sky have already mentioned we’re starting with Oliver Kidd, and then shortly after, Hoo Ming Song.

Strong start.

4-3-3? Or Sissoko to play as an attacking player?

Surprised they've put Vardy on the bench, unless he's recently come back from injury or something.

Otherwise good team. I'd imagine Sanchez has been bought in to counter their quick players up front. Excited to see Skipp again for a full match too.
Diamond I think - winks at the base with Skipp and Sissoko straddling left and right, Eriksen at the tip...Son to provide the thrust and Llorente the girth lets hope there are no slip ups round the back*

*this post may or may not have evolved as I started typing it.

Lamela not on the bench. Is he injured? Didn’t see him mentioned as being out of contention. It’s a pretty defensive bench.

Back