• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester City ***

I’m sorry to trouble you all with a deeply philosophical question on a Sunday afternoon, but:

What is the point of Lucas Moura?

And so the negative vibes re-emerge with the slant that we are reverting to type.
Instead of thinking that this current little patch might be the aberration

Not much difference between this performance and the games in which we've won imo

Some of you are just happy with poor football if it results in a win

Yes it was nice to have been top for a few weeks, but we were far from the best team in the league

Did we/Mourinho get a little precious? Like we stopped improving, tried to hold onto the top with our defensive game. When we needed to keep developing and become a little more balanced. I though so post arse game.

BUT we are only losing to a silly shoulder charge because of var/Aurier and a fluke OG.

So...keep doing what we're doing, but make us into a more balanced team, that is comfortable in possession. And when we're behind, keep Ndombele on, we need him to open up space around the box.

...heavily reliant on two of our best players who also happen to be goal-scorers and match-winners. Not very strange.
No not in itself. But people around them are not scoring ? When they don’t fire neither do we. It’s a team game. Need more from other attackers

Did we/Mourinho get a little precious? Like we stopped improving, tried to hold onto the top with our defensive game. When we needed to keep developing and become a little more balanced. I though so post arse game.

BUT we are only losing to a silly shoulder charge because of var/Aurier and a fluke OG.

So...keep doing what we're doing, but make us into a more balanced team, that is comfortable in possession. And when we're behind, keep Ndombele on, we need him to open up space around the box.
There's a massive problem for me when you're behind and need a goal and you take off Ndombele but leave on Sissoko.

Something has gone fundamentally wrong there.

Not much difference between this performance and the games in which we've won imo

Some of you are just happy with poor football if it results in a win

I'm happier with poor football (if indeed it be such, and that is your opinion) and a win, than pretty football and a draw/loss.

'Just' happy, indeed. Pah.

Back