• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Leicester City Replay (FA Cup)***

Charlie

Radek Cerny
Reactivating the thread for the replay.

What: FA Cup 3rd Replay
Where: King Power Stadium
When: Wednesday Jan 20th 2016, 19:45

--------------Vorm--------------
Trippier--Toby--Wimmer--Rose
---------Carroll--Bentaleb-------
-Onomah---Eriksen----Chadli--
----------------Son--------------

Sub: Lloris, Walker, Davies, Dier, Dembele, Lamela, Alli, Kane

Kane and Dier looked leggy against Sunderland. Trippier and Rose should play (again) as Walker and Davies should be rested for the weekend game against Palace. This young team will get it done. COYS

dailysquee_foxbadger.jpg

Last edited:
Would play Verts and give Alderweireld a rest. He deserves one, and he is so important to us. If Bentaleb doesn't feature then something really is up.

I hope we can get through with a rotated team. Its great to give the likes of Chadli, Carol, Bentaleb games; Mason too when back. They are all players who have been or could be first team players so they should be at the races and fresh, if not match sharp.

Last edited:
Lloris
Walker;Wimmer,Vertonghen,Davies
Carroll,Bentaleb
Onomah,Alli,Chadli
Son
Subs. Vorm,Trippier,Rose,Dier,Lamela,Eriksen,Kane

I think that I'd be tempted to start Dembele in this one if he is fit. Leicester put a lot of pressure on the ball in central midfield and his strength and composure could be a real asset there.

With the way Leicester play I think we could sit deep invite them on and hit them on the break with Son's pace.
I think Bentaleb is playing very loose at the moment. If he wants to try flicks, stepovers and the rest then give him a game higher up the pitch. We could do with a good option off the bench in that area right now.

Vorm
Trippier Fazio Wimmer Davies
Carroll Winks
Omomah Bentaleb Chadli
Son

With the way Leicester play I think we could sit deep invite them on and hit them on the break with Son's pace.
I think Bentaleb is playing very loose at the moment. If he wants to try flicks, stepovers and the rest then give him a game higher up the pitch. We could do with a good option off the bench in that area right now.

Vorm
Carroll Winks
Omomah Bentaleb Chadli
Son

They'd just bamboozle us on a corner and score. That tactic is only good for teams who know how to minimize risk from the set-pieces that such tactics generally concede.

No, we need to outplay the cloggers. Or at least try to do so. Again.

Vorm
Carroll Winks
Omomah Bentaleb Chadli
Son

We are supposed to be aiming for our first league and Cup Double since 1961, not trying to help Leicester achieve it instead ! We should play our best 11 ! There is no reason whatsoever why we should rest players. With lowly Colchester away in the next round, we have great chance to be in the FA Cup Round 5 for the first time since 2012.

I'm going to this one. First away day since Stoke last season and what a horror show that was but I couldn't turn down a £10 ticket.

I wanna see us play our strongest team and knock out one of only 3 teams that are sitting above us in the football league. We have a great chance of going all the way this year with united and liverpool being crap and we haven't won the FA Cup since I was 3 so we are well over due.

Lloris
Walker - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose
Dier - Alli
Lamela - Eriksen - Dembele
Kane

Wrap the game up early then get Alderweireld, Kane and Dembele off for a rest.

We defenitely should start Dembele if we want to progress. He gives us so much centre midfield control and is so tough to recover the ball for opposition players...
Davies should also start: he was very solid against Mahrez in the last game and made a couple of good runs with key passes in attack.

I would pick:
-----------------Lloris----------------
-Walker---Toby--Jan---Davies--
------Bentaleb---Dembele-------
---Onomah----Son----Chadli----
------------------Kane----------------

Such team is enough to give a strong fight, but on the other hand some of our key players will have a rest before Crystal Palace / will be able to strengthen us from the bench.

We are supposed to be aiming for our first league and Cup Double since 1961, not trying to help Leicester achieve it instead ! We should play our best 11 ! There is no reason whatsoever why we should rest players. With lowly Colchester away in the next round, we have great chance to be in the FA Cup Round 5 for the first time since 2012.

You really do enjoy being disappointed, don't you?

No sleep till Wembley. I hope we smash those media darling clams. We should've learned how to play them by now. Quick passing and movement around the box. Get shots off early instead of letting them set up camp before we attempt something.

Statistics of our previous three clashes during this season:
1. shots overall: Spurs - 64, Leicester - 33
2. shots on target: Spurs - 19, Leicester - 9
3. corners: Spurs - 32, Leicester - 15
4. average possession: Spurs - 64.3%, Leicester - 35.7%
5. goals scored: Spurs - 3, Leicester - 4

I refuse to think we won't beat them in the final game as well.

Last edited:
1. shots overall: Spurs - 64, Liecester - 33
2. shots on target: Spurs - 19, Liecester - 9
3. corners: Spurs - 32, Liecester - 15
4. average possession: Spurs - 64.3%, Liecester - 35.7%
5. goals scored: Spurs - 3, Liecester - 4

I before E except after C

1. shots overall: Spurs - 64, Leicester - 33
2. shots on target: Spurs - 19, Leicester - 9
3. corners: Spurs - 32, Leicester - 15
4. average possession: Spurs - 64.3%, Leicester - 35.7%
5. goals scored: Spurs - 3, Leicester - 4

Amazing stats. We must surely be due to turn those into goals. Surely?

Vorm
Carroll Winks
Omomah Bentaleb Chadli
Son

Do you want us to not only lose but get smashed and humiliated live on terrestial TV, like we saw eg 13 years ago vs Soton?? Or ten years ago when Leicester were in the second tier near the bottom??

I mean Carroll AND Winks shielding that defence??

WOW

Back