• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester *** 22/08/2015 3pm

For all of his faults, at least JJ chipped in with his fair share of goals, especially v Ar5ena1

Oh, I loved JJ when he was here: I do feel he was just genuinely unlucky to have entered his prime years at a club which went from struggling at the CM position to being absolutely stocked with world-class/extremely solid options (Modric, Palacios, Sandro, VDV, Hudd) in a very short space of time. And when compared to those players, JJ was really outclassed in most areas. And that's also a bit ironic, because a 2007-2009 JJ would probably do quite well in our midfield today. He'd be like a slightly improved Bentaleb. :p

I agree @DubaiSpur and once the window closes I would imagine he'll be our 3rd choice for the CF position, but until we bring in someone in front of him he's Kane's backup (imv)

Sure, that's fair enough.

Oh, I loved JJ when he was here: I do feel he was just genuinely unlucky to have entered his prime years at a club which went from struggling at the CM position to being absolutely stocked with world-class/extremely solid options (Modric, Palacios, Sandro, VDV, Hudd) in a very short space of time. And when compared to those players, JJ was really outclassed in most areas. And that's also a bit ironic, because a 2007-2009 JJ would probably do quite well in our midfield today. He'd be like a slightly improved Bentaleb. :p

Sure, that's fair enough.

Agree with this.

Regards tomorrow. First visit to the Kingpower for me and the missus. Hoping it's going to be a happy one

I'm sticking my neck here out on this one...don't forget..
you heard it here first!

Pritchard...is like Berbatov..Modric and Bale ..all rolled into One...

so when ever he plays...watch this little mystro.go............................

Coys....................................

He's a good player with the potential to do well, but he will need time, something which is very short in the minds of a lots of fans.

you heard it here first!

Talk about setting the bar high. Wow.

Can't wait to see him play.

you heard it here first!

Talk about setting the bar high. Wow.

Can't wait to see him play.

I actually want Pritchard in too. Loved what I saw of him at Brentford, and was by far Englands best player in U21 Euro before he got injured.
He's got it, I'm so sure I can be. That's about 20 % by the way :p
We will win tomorrow by the way, you heard it here (even though I guess I wasnt the first one to write it).

I took every opportunity I had last season to watch him for Brentford. He was very much like Eriksen for me. Had clear signs of brilliance, can shoot from distance and deliver a decent set piece. Can pass and dribble a bit, not pacey though. But it was in the championship, a high standard league but not this level. He needs to show his stuff at this level to convince and I hope he does.

I know he is an experienced football manager and I am just a penpusher, but I don't see what Poch has seen to think either of those can play as a striker
Yeah I don't think Lamela or Chadli, in any of his outings, play like a striker. Chadli finishes like one but he doesn't move like one. They are poor substitutes for Kane.

Poch came out and said that N'Jie could 'play like a striker', I think. He also mentioned Lamela and Chadli as being other players who could 'play like a striker' as well. Given that assessment, I don't really think N'Jie was brought in as a CF.

Maybe Poch means play like Soldado.

As for Leicester they'll be playing 442. The two strikers should cause our centre halfs more trouble that they are used to. So the game should be open enough and suit Poch's pressing and counter attacking. Could be 5 or 6 goals in this game.

Maybe Poch means play like Soldado.

As for Leicester they'll be playing 442. The two strikers should cause our centre halfs more trouble that they are used to. So the game should be open enough and suit Poch's pressing and counter attacking. Could be 5 or 6 goals in this game.
nah i think poch is playing them as wing forwards no different how chadli is today.

On my way up for this! A few are cracking open the beers already but it's a bit early for me!!

Come on you Spurr!!!!

Wow that is an early one!

Be at beautiful St Pancras in a bit.....the rattler only takes a smidge over an hour to get to leicester...Pretty good hey.

We all follow the Tottenham over land and sea AND ..........

Back