• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester *** 22/08/2015 3pm

Two reasons really. Don't get me wrong, i love the lane but it was beginning to be not that enjoyable and in turn it almost felt it was just a process i went through. This was mainly to do with the atmosphere and the staid (being polite) nature of many of my fellow y*ds.

I don't want my football to be like that, i want to savour it. Scorch some moments of solidarity,pride and magic on to my memory. And away days are always better...it's an adventure. I may do a few night games this year as they do tend to have a different feeling.

Secondly i have given up Saturday football from last season so have more free time at the weekends (and less chance of the mrs moaning).

Pretty solid reasons. I hope you'll reconsider for our last season though!

Two reasons really. Don't get me wrong, i love the lane but it was beginning to be not that enjoyable and in turn it almost felt it was just a process i went through. This was mainly to do with the atmosphere and the staid (being polite) nature of many of my fellow y*ds.

I don't want my football to be like that, i want to savour it. Scorch some moments of solidarity,pride and magic on to my memory. And away days are always better...it's an adventure. I may do a few night games this year as they do tend to have a different feeling.

Secondly i have given up Saturday football from last season so have more free time at the weekends (and less chance of the mrs moaning).

This for me as well, I always TRY and enjoy the games at the Lane but parts of the crowd are hard work sometimes. However I prefer the away games and always enjoy those trips( partly because of the crew I go with and the different attitude from our supporters).

I suspect Davies may be kept instead of Rose for his aerial ability at the back...

WTH? Davies is brick in the air! He got absolutely monstered against Walters and Diouf last week.. I'd almost rate Rose as a stronger athlete in the air over Davies, despite his shorter stature.

A tight first 70, maybe a narrow lead for us, then Inler to come off the bench and slice our CM open. Ulloa to score late - hopefully just an equaliser

WTH? Davies is ****e in the air! He got absolutely monstered against Walters and Diouf last week.. I'd almost rate Rose as a stronger athlete in the air over Davies, despite his shorter stature.

Really? You think Rose would have been able to head away some of those crosses Stoke made to the far post in the second half (that Davies cleared for corners)?

Really? You think Rose would have been able to head away some of those crosses Stoke made to the far post in the second half (that Davies cleared for corners)?
Yes, he is far more aggressive in attacking the ball, more athletic and covers the far post much better.

Davies played pretty decent on Sat - did great for the goal when he finally got forward and looked composed and solid. As the game went on he got caught on the turn a few times, lost out at the back stick and got beaten pretty poorly. He's fine but i don't see him being a better player than Rose in our system. Maybe due to the fact he set up a goal and Poch doesn't want to have an unhappy player he will start him but IMO it's a matter of time before he is replaced.

Back to this game - was going to go but gave my ticket to a friend. Think its a wise decision.

If I was a neutral betting man, i would have money on Leicester because I think they look exciting and a mix of in form and new players. They will come at us and we will struggle to hit them on the break with our current options. If they get an early goal then it's curtains for us.

Eitherway its now 3 games in and our squad is really short still - its inevitable we will lose and the pressure will mount. It's laughable that it has come to this, but its almost written in the stars!

Eitherway its now 3 games in and our squad is really short still - its inevitable we will lose and the pressure will mount. It's laughable that it has come to this, but its almost written in the stars!

I don't see how it is short? It is the best lot from season, minus a lot of wage thieves who didn't contribute, and with 6 exciting new additions (including Alli and Pritchard).

The only reason we've maybe looked short is that Mason, Townsend, Pritchard and Lloris all got crocked on international duty, which is out of our control.

Back to this game - was going to go but gave my ticket to a friend. Think its a wise decision.

If I was a neutral betting man, i would have money on Leicester because I think they look exciting and a mix of in form and new players. They will come at us and we will struggle to hit them on the break with our current options. If they get an early goal then it's curtains for us.

1point from 3 games?!
Get Arry to start the car

I don't see how it is short? It is the best lot from season, minus a lot of wage thieves who didn't contribute, and with 6 exciting new additions (including Alli and Pritchard).

The only reason we've maybe looked short is that Mason, Townsend, Pritchard and Lloris all got crocked on international duty, which is out of our control.

We don't have enough creativity and protection in midfield and only have 1 striker. How is that not short?

1 striker my friend, 1 striker

Ok quick Question.

On paper where would u rank our front 6 players? For me its now 6-10th in the league. Obviously paper means nothing and last year we were able to see young players get into form and have periods of playing well. What if Poch cannot continue to improve everyone and we get some injuries and loss of from? Will be very interesting.

We need 3 players realistically and we can then say we have young squad with potential - right now we are short

Ok quick Question.

On paper where would u rank our front 6 players? For me its now 6-10th in the league. Obviously paper means nothing and last year we were able to see young players get into form and have periods of playing well. What if Poch cannot continue to improve everyone and we get some injuries and loss of from? Will be very interesting.

We need 3 players realistically and we can then say we have young squad with potential - right now we are short

5th

That's the position that Kane, Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela and Townsend fired us to last season. And we've added Nigel and Pritchard to that mix, while the teams beneath us have generally weakened (Liverpool and Soton).

Back