• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs KAA Gent***

Good line-up and stronger than I expected. We will miss Eriksen though as we always do when he doesn't start. Would have picked Eriksen instead of Sissoko.

Surprised Janssen not on bench as he was in the training pictures out there. Perhaps he has picked up an injury which will be bad timing given the 3 games coming up.

Personally, I am worried there is not enough creativity in that team. I would have started both Winks and Eriksen.

Plus, who will take our deadly corners and free kicks now!!! Oh no! We are doomed. Doomed, I tell thee.

Personally, I am worried there is not enough creativity in that team. I would have started both Winks and Eriksen.

Plus, who will take our deadly corners and free kicks now!!! Oh no! We are doomed. Doomed, I tell thee.

*sticks tenner on us scoring a free kick and from a corner*

Wow, poch is learning. Happy with this side and for once it appears we are not trying to throw a Europan game.

Try and win this by 2/3 and next thursday we can then play a weaker side

Back