• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Hull City ********

Jurgen the German

David Ginola
-------------Lloris----------------

Dier---------Kaboul------- Verotonghen-------------Rose

Stambouli------ Mason-----

Chadli---------- Kane----------- Eriksen

Soldado

As there is no european game in midweek, I fancy us to win narrowly 2-1

All the players too **** to play international football will be starting like the last time we played after the international break.

No kisses?? no badgers? not even one pesky nut munching squirrel? you my sir have doomed us to a Hud hat trick and a sad Spanish own goal.

All the players too **** to play international football will be starting like the last time we played after the international break.

Lloris, Verts, Chadli and Eriksen are the only ones of them that have been away, and none have had too long trips I don't think.

Vorm, Chiriches, Davies, Dembele, Paulinho, Lamela and Ade may have been off too, with the latter 3 having longer distance trips.

Lloris, Verts, Chadli and Eriksen are the only ones of them that have been away, and none have had too long trips I don't think.

Vorm, Chiriches, Davies, Dembele, Paulinho, Lamela and Ade may have been off too, with the latter 3 having longer distance trips.

Ade is playing a game in Ghana on Wednesday. There is no way he's starting after that.
Chiriches and Eriksen are both playing in Romania on Tuesday.
Lamela and Fazio have a friendly in Manchester on Tuesday.
Davies and the three Belgians played their last game on Sunday.
Lloris is playing in Sweden on Tuesday and Kane is playing in France today.
Vorm and Paulinho where training with Poch.

Ade is playing a game in Ghana on Wednesday. There is no way he's starting after that.

Cool

Are you sure Fazio is with Argentina? He's not been in a previous squad for a year or two I didn't think?

Just Ade likley to miss Hull for rest then.

Cool

Are you sure Fazio is with Argentina? He's not been in a previous squad for a year or two I didn't think?

Just Ade likley to miss Hull for rest then.

Fazio was in the starting line-up vs Croatia last wednesday. Him being in the squad seemed to come out nowhere, but I suspect it was due to the ease of him getting there etc now that he is playing for a London club (the game was at Upton Park)

Fazio was in the starting line-up vs Croatia last wednesday. Him being in the squad seemed to come out nowhere, but I suspect it was due to the ease of him getting there etc now that he is playing for a London club (the game was at Upton Park)

Interesting that he got the nod ahead of Mussachio, because they have been talked about as rivals (along with Otamendi and Fernandez of Swansea) to replace Demichelis as Garay's primary partner.

That and they are friendly games.

There's no way Ade should be starting at all. Probably means he will.

I think I'd go with Davies at left back. It's all about defence for me. Build from the back, Rose, for all his good form is not the greatest defender, plus he was arguably at fault for a goal last week, I'd go with Davies for this one.

I think I'd go with Davies at left back. It's all about defence for me. Build from the back, Rose, for all his good form is not the greatest defender, plus he was arguably at fault for a goal last week, I'd go with Davies for this one.

Agree, be harder to open up, teams will have to commit more to create chances, allows us to hurt them as the space opens up.

I agree too. Still think Rose has a lot to learn defensively despite making good strides this season.

Lloris
Dier..Fazio..Vert..Davies
Stambouli
......Dembele
Chadli..Kane..Eriksen
Soldado​

very narrow defence, all 4 capable of playing centre half, so make it very hard to be broken down. Stambouli and Dembele helping out flanks when it goes down there with defence being slightly narrower, otherwise Stambouli sitting for 90 mins.

Have to win the midfield if we want to become solid. And not just he central/deep two. I think Poch got it spot on against Stoke when he put on Dembele in one of the more attacking midfield roles to change the flow of the game. The front 4 have seriously let us down with their pressing in recent games and I think that's where a change is most needed.

Front 4 of Kane, Soldado, Lamela and Chadli should do it I think. Could put Dembele in there again or possibly push Mason forward if we want to make sure. But that front 4 needs to start doing it's job off the ball and help us function as a unit again. If I was Poch I would have even considered going for 4 players not involved in the internationals and just work on pressing for the two weeks to make sure it got sorted. But probably a tad harsh to drop Chadli at least.

I really wish Bentaleb was fit. He'd show some *******s at least.
There are some I genuinely don't care whether I ever see in a Spurs shirt again or not.
Can we start with Ruel Fox, Stephane Dalmat, Toda, and Jamie O'Hara in midfield? Raziak upfront in a striking duo with Rory Allen or Neale Fenn? Full backs of Tramezzani and Hutton, with Vega and Netherclott at CB, Walker in goal. Now THERE'S side! :ross:

I really wish Bentaleb was fit. He'd show some *******s at least.
There are some I genuinely don't care whether I ever see in a Spurs shirt again or not.
Can we start with Ruel Fox, Stephane Dalmat, Toda, and Jamie O'Hara in midfield? Raziak upfront in a striking duo with Rory Allen or Neale Fenn? Full backs of Tramezzani and Hutton, with Vega and Netherclott at CB, Walker in goal. Now THERE'S side! :ross:

You clearly want us to get humped :lol:

A8608_zpsfd7f1c7e.jpg

Hull City host Tottenham Hotspur at the KC Stadium on Sunday 23rd November 2014 (KO 16:00) in the 12th round of the 2014-15 Premier League.

Hull City come into the match in 15th place in the Table on 11 points while Spurs are in 12th place on 14 points. Sunday's match at will be the 34th time the two teams have met.

Hull City AFC were founded in June 1904, playing their home games at The Boulevard (the home of Hull Rugby club) and were admitted into the Second Division of the Football League for the 1905-06 season and finished in 5th place.

Tottenham Hotspur first played Hull City on 12th January 1907 in the FA Cup 1st Round (today's 3rd Round) when Spurs were in the Southern League and Hull were in the Second Division of the Football League. The match at White Hart Lane ended in a 0-0 draw, as did the replay at Anlaby Road but the match was abandoned after just 10 minutes of extra time. The result stood and a second replay was held at White Hart Lane with Herbert Chapman (later to become a successful manager at Arsenal) scoring the winning goal for Tottenham.

Spurs were admitted into the Football League for season 1908-09 and met Hull City in the Second Division. The Tigers took three out of four points off Spurs but it was Tottenham who won promotion to the First Division.

The two clubs next met in a friendly played in Brussels, Belgium in May 1912 with Hull City winning 2-0.

Spurs lost their Top Flight status when football resumed after WW1 and The games played against Hull on Christmas Day and Boxing Day in 1919 were both won by Tottenham 4-0 at home and 3-1 away. Those four points taken off Hull helped Spurs win promotion again.

The next 10 League meetings all took place in the Second Division over the course of 50 years between 1928 and 1978. Hull City moved to Boothferry Park in 1946 and remained there until 2002. Leeds United played a home Division One game there against Spurs on 25th August 1971 as they were serving a ground closure penalty. Alan Gilzean scored Spurs goal in a 1-1 draw.

The clubs met in the 1953-54 FA Cup with Spurs winning a replayed 5th Round tie 2-0 at the Lane after the first match ended in a 1-1 draw.

Hull were also beaten by Spurs in the 1980-81 FA Cup 4th Round 2-0 at White Hart Lane with Steve Archibald and Garry Brooke getting the goals. Tottenham would go on to win the Centenary Final that season against Emirates Marketing Project.

The Tigers won promotion to the Top Flight of English Football for the first time in their history for the 2008-09 Premier League season and beat Spurs 1-0 at White Hart Lane in October 2008. The return match at the KC Stadium in February 2009 was won 2-1 by Spurs with goals from Aaron Lennon and Jonathan Woodgate.

A second foreign match was played between Spurs and Hull in Beijing, China in the Final of the Barclays Premier League Asia Trophy in July 2009. Spurs won 3-0 with Robbie Keane scoring a brace and Aaron Lennon getting a goal.

Jermain Defoe scored a hat-trick and Wilson Palacios & Robbie Keane scored in the 5-1 Premier League Spurs win at the KC Stadium in August 2009. The match at the Lane in January 2010 ended in a goalless draw. Hull were relegated at the end of the season.

Midfielder Tom Huddlestone joined Hull City from Spurs during the Summer 2013 transfer window for £5.25 million and fellow midfielder Jake Livermore went on loan for the season. A Roberto Soldado penalty late into the game was enough for Spurs to take all three points at the Lane in the Premier League match played in October 2013.

The clubs met in the 4th Round of the Football League (Capital One) Cup later in October 2013 with the game finishing in a 2-2 draw after extra time.Gylfi Sigurdsson opened the scoring for Spurs after 16 minutes. Brad Friedel scored an own goal after 53 minutes and Paul McShane put Hull ahead in extra time before Harry Kane leveled things up after 108 minutes. Spurs won the penalty shoot-out 8-7.

New Hull signing Shane Long opened the scoring after 12 minutes in the February 2014 Premier League game at the KC Stadium but a 61st minute equaliser from Paulinho ensured Spurs travelled back to mLondon with a point.

Sunday's game at the KC will be the 34th match played between the two clubs and Spurs have the edge with 13 wins to Hull's 9 with 11 matches having been drawn.

Stan Alexander
Nick Barmby (also Hull manager)
Jim Blyth
John Bostock
Charlie Brown
Fraizer Campbell
Stephen Clemence (Spurs player, Hull reserve team manager)
Michael Dawson
Kevin Dearden
Andy Duncan
Anthony Gardner
George Goldsmith
Foster Hedley
Tom Huddlestone
Jake Livermore

George Maddison
Dean Marney
Terry Neil (Hull player & manager at both clubs)
Peter Taylor (Spurs player, Hull manager)
Alton Thelwell
Mark Yeates

Back