• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project ***

Was that infamous 5-2 at the Emirates in Redknapp's last season around this point in the season?
I wonder if we were saying similar about Arsenal before that game?:mad:

Was that infamous 5-2 at the Emirates in Redknapp's last season around this point in the season?
I wonder if we were saying similar about Arsenal before that game?:mad:

Pretty much on the day, as far as I remember. Mind the gap and all that arrogant nonsense. The OMT Gods don't take kindly to that brick.

I agree with you, those saying that City will just roll over are kidding themselves.

Not sure they will roll over, but equally i am also pretty certain they wont have learned how to defend since last Saturday having been unable to for most of the season.

And i wouldnt think Pellegrini would all of a sudden change his formation or tactics to try and leave them less open at the back.

Not sure they will roll over, but equally i am also pretty certain they wont have learned how to defend since last Saturday having been unable to for most of the season.

And i wouldnt think Pellegrini would all of a sudden change his formation or tactics to try and leave them less open at the back.

We may win but they will be hurting after last weeks game, I just do not think it will be as easy as some are thinking.

We may win but they will be hurting after last weeks game, I just do not think it will be as easy as some are thinking.

No you cant beat a team with that much quality easily on their own patch, i agree. They will be hurting and wanting to get back to winning ways.

Its just as much a test of our players and their desires, which is why it will be so interesting.

No you cant beat a team with that much quality easily on their own patch, i agree. They will be hurting and wanting to get back to winning ways.

Its just as much a test of our players and their desires, which is why it will be so interesting.

I do agree, but if we come away with a draw I will not be unhappy or disappointed with that, seems some maybe though.

I do agree, but if we come away with a draw I will not be unhappy or disappointed with that, seems some maybe though.

Perhaps it depends on the circumstances of the draw, if we are 2-0 down and playing poorly a draw would be good, need to see how it starts before i can made a decision on that.

Not me, I think we can win this. City without Silva and Company are not the same. We need to take advantage.

Would you?

Honestly can't say (yet at least)...

A draw away from home against a team that's a point behind us, a fellow title challenger (gulp), a very good team with one of the very few true world class players in the league in it. On paper arguably our toughest game of all the games left in the league this season. On paper looks good. And come their first 30 second stint of possession in our half come game time I'm sure I will look at the clock and think a point looks pretty good. But at the same time I feel we can do more. Margins go our way and we definitely can win this.

Just wanted to hear other opinions as I'm still on the fence.

So what are our goals for this season? A draw or even a loss I'd still be quite confident of finishing top four, but should Leicester beat Arsenal earlier in the day a draw would only put us 7 points from the top.

However, should Leicester and us both win then we'd be 5 points off top and 4 points ahead of City.

We're capable of winning, we should go for it.

Back