• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project ***

oh how I am going to enjoy singing this for the Mrs.....It might mean the love mayonaise runs dry for a period of time but the look on her face would be.....priceless!

Leave singing it till you've already let the 'love mayonnaise' out? The look on her face would be even more priceless.

if we get a point and arsenal win i'll be delighted

City could send Aguero out on his own and he'd still net a couple

I'd prefer them to draw, get one or two sent off and a couple of minor injuries (and the same for Leicester).
Minor? How about Flamini going in with his usual red card challenges (obiviously never given), taking out Vardy, Kocielny, Özil and Giroud at the same time, leaving all of them with some season ending injuries. How about that for a MOTD highlight!

Minor? How about Flamini going in with his usual red card challenges (obiviously never given), taking out Vardy, Kocielny, Özil and Giroud at the same time, leaving all of them with some season ending injuries. How about that for a MOTD highlight!
That sounds great - and I only said minor because I would never wish a long, significant injury on any player*

*well…

Leave singing it till you've already let the 'love mayonnaise' out? The look on her face would be even more priceless.

oh christ on a bike you evil bugger!

its quite a catchy little tune though, I will try to refrain from singing this whilst doing the business I think...

It's weird reading just how pessimistic many of them on Bluemoon are.

Yes it all spells one thing doesn't it. we come down to earth with a bump! still losing at the etihad does not mean fatality...except if Leicester win I suppose then that would make the Title dream a long shot.

In terms of their pessimism look what has happened this season....

- Bar Chelsea early on they have beaten no one of note or should I say in the top six
- Horrible injuries to key players has blighted their season
- Looks like certain players have downed tools with the 'Pep is coming' news
- The fact they are involved in all comps, particularly the league cup recently has really stretched them to breaking point
- They have just been outfought and outscored by a team that probably cost 1/8 of theirs.

They have quality, but I think we have better spirit in the camp, I think we can show them we are a better team at present, hungrier, I think we want it more than City...players and fans I really do.

Nailed on all the atmosphere come Sunday will be coming from the away end.

That abomination at the weekend was one of the worst challenges of the season, how the fudge he didn't go was beyond me. He goes off, they don't win that game. Lucky bastards. We have not had much and are due some.

fudge yes! I thought people had become too politically correct to say stuff like this. All of the above, please. :)

I am not supporting Arsenal. Spurs will get what Spurs' performances get them. Heaven forbid I support l'arse.

That worries me. I prefer if they were optimistic that they would destroy us. It is better to face an over confident enemy than an under confident one!

That is only true if you assume that their actual capability to perform is unchanged.

City fans are currently short on confidence because their performances have been poor. Because they're lacking key players nad off form in general. If they had been overconfident it would be because they had been playing much, much better with their key players in place and their team in an overall good form.

I much prefer the current City opposition than the in form City we've faced at times in the past.

Back