• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project ***

cobblers City are a team with no pride. There only leader has been missing all season.
A team with 8 players that started last week knowing they are going to be bombed out in the summer.
Did you see Joe Hart the smiling and joking with Vardy after the game on the pitch last week?
They're a team that have lost at home to every top 6 team in the league so far this season and Liverpool.
They are a broken team on a downward spiral waiting for the new Messiah.
A team willing to take no responsibly.
They will go into this knowing they are already beaten.

Thanks; you should take the avatar...:mad:

cobblers City are a team with no pride. There only leader has been missing all season.
A team with 8 players that started last week knowing they are going to be bombed out in the summer.
Did you see Joe Hart the smiling and joking with Vardy after the game on the pitch last week?
They're a team that have lost at home to every top 6 team in the league so far this season and Liverpool.
A team willing to take no responsibly.
They will go into this knowing they are already beaten.

I agree - but at the same time I'm worried with my confidence going in to this game!

Last season at the

Oh no you didn't
1000x73016.jpg

Fear the wounded animal. Just a shame they weren't going to Kiev on the Weds following this game instead of the FA Cup, might have been a good distraction for us.

Leicester did very well to win there. After it being a happy hunting ground for us in the past, since they won the lottery we only have that one unforgettable win there. Oh how I would love for it to become two, but it wont be easy at all.
Wouldnt mind draws all round on Sunday to keep the status quo with 12 to go

Just phucking clatter Aguerro in the first few mins, have a couple of goes at him, take a yellow card or two. And then just do what we have been doing. We can win this game:

----------------lloris
walker---toby----wimmer----rose
---------dier-------dembele
---son--------alli--------eriksen
---------------kane

Want to be hearing this one on Sunday.....................

You can stick the red roses up your arse
You can stick the red roses
Stick the red roses
Stick the red roses up your arse

Coz i love Tottenham more than you
Coz i love Tottenham
i love Tottenham
i love Tottenham more than you

..............many a true word said in jest:)

We need to strike early in this one - and Poch knows it. Full throttle from the get-go!

We have to be far more clinical than we were vs Watford to win this. Think we need to score 3 to win it. Aguero will punish us if he gets the chance. I'd stick with Trippier and Davies as fullbacks.

Well this a big one!

I read that Silva got injured towards the end of the Leicester game, that is another big miss for them if true.

If that is the case I think Pellegrini will have no other option than to play Yaya in the Amf role which is something that worries me...albeit an on it fully motivated Yaya in that role scares me, if we get the half assed version that I am hoping for I am not so worried, the man was awful against the foxes looking totally disinterested.

Man for man lets be reasonable and consider the two teams objectively...

In goal I would have Lloris over Hart though I think they are close, defensively their only player who would walk into our team is crocked, without him as the table shows we have defended better, hence I would not pick any of their players over ours...Zabaleta at one time though he has regressed in recent times, at centre midfield there is no need to fear Fernando or Delph, even Yaya if he plays their...Dier and Dembele look more than capable of getting the upper hand.

Up front Navas has proved no better than Lennon was in terms of low assists and scoring...Sterling can be a threat and its debatable whether he would walk into our team.

Aguero is World Class and in my opinion the best player in the league so he would trump our arry...

So if we get at them and press effectively, do everything we can to snuff out the supply to Aguero, dominate the centre of midfield then by jove we can win this and continue our streak.

It will not be easy...no doubt, they will respond from last week.

Yet I would not accept a draw...defeat would have course be gutting but far from the end of the road...I feel the boys believe we can win this, I believe we are more than capable...

Its a massive game for sure and their is no middle ground for me, Feck getting a point, at this stage its all in, sink or swim, stick or twist, we must go for the jugular as their is nothing to fear...confidence not arrogance from our boys in lilly white.

All we ask is that no stone is left unturned, nothing is left in the dressing room, insane fixed eyes and concentrated minds all hell bent on achieving one common goal...

Victory at the Etihad!

COYMFS raaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhrrr!

Want to be hearing this one on Sunday.....................

You can stick the red roses
Stick the red roses
Stick the red roses up your arse

Coz i love Tottenham
i love Tottenham
i love Tottenham more than you

..............many a true word said in jest:)

oh how I am going to enjoy singing this for the Mrs.....It might mean the love mayonaise runs dry for a period of time but the look on her face would be.....priceless!

I wish they hadn't lost to Leicester...be like a hornets nest on Sunday now.....but no Silva and De Bruyne thank GHod.

I dunno. Hart has bottle, so does Aguero and Zabaleta if he plays. Maybe Delph. The rest of them? Not much heart there I reckon. Certainly not in Toure, don't see much in the two centre backs (without Kompany) or in the middle of midfield.

I reckon we're in with a shout.

Looking at the 23 pages on Blue Moon this afternoon the vast majority of City fans are full of doom and gloom, and expect a repeat of earlier this season at WHL!

based on their injuries and their recent run of form, against us only losing 1 away game this season and not having conceded more than 1 goal in a league game.............

would take some thinking about.

Did we not concede two each versus Swansea and Stoke?

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I wouldn't take a draw if offered to me now. If Leicester can go there and win comfortably, I see no reason why we can't. Having said that, I'd quite happily take a point provided Leicester and Arsenal also draw.

I'd imagine the teams will lineup something like this. The only ones I'm not sure about is whether Lamela will play instead of Son. Think Lamela might be selected for his defense/energy, but that's just my hunch. City will have to replace Silva, and with their depleted bench, I'd think that Iheanacho would be most likely to come in. Pelligrini could also opt for a more defensive look with Fernando (who has been really poor this season) but he doesn't have a ton of attacking options with no Silva, Navas, Nasri, or De Bruyne.

---------Lloris--------
Walker-Wimmer-TA--Rose
------Dier----Dembele---
Lamela--Eriksen--Alli
-----------Kane-------

---------Aguero-----
Sterling---Toure--Iheanacho
--Fernandinho--Delph
Koalrov--Dimich--Otamendi--Zaba
-------------Hart--------

I'm obviously not getting ahead of myself, but on paper, that looks one of the poorest City sides we've seen since they got all the investment. If Dier can do a job on Toure (who is aging but still capable of brilliance) and we can double up on Sterling, I really think we can limit the supply line to Aguero. Going forward, I think we can really get at them. That is a really slow defence with only one player under 30, Otamendi, who also lacks pace. Also, if they play an unnatural winger out wide (i.e. Iheanacho), our fullbacks could have a ton of space going forward.

It's obviously not going to be easy, and we'll have to be right on top of our game. But if we play our best football, we have every chance.

Back