• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Emirates Marketing Project

Townsend has to start on the left with Lamela on the right- cant see why AVB hasn't tried this yet. Yes siggy has been good but why not start him behind sold ado?

Gotta play 433 with sandro capoue if fit and either dembele or Pauli preferably pauly though to match up with Emirates Marketing Project

I'd say the main reason is that Verts isn't overly fast and Andros doesn't always cover well…

Man C have been pretty awful away from home so far this season, we should be able to get at least a point. As long as AVB doesn't screw it up again.

Man C have been pretty awful away from home so far this season, we should be able to get at least a point. As long as AVB doesn't screw it up again.

Sadly...we're away from home.

-------------------------------------Lloris-------------------------------------
Walker------------Kaboul----------------------Dawson--------Vertonghen
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------Sandro----------------------Paulinho---------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lennon-------------------------------------------------------------Townsend
------------------------------------Lamela-------------------------------------
------------------------------------Soldado------------------------------------

Let's try something different ....

hugo-lloris-new.jpg

vlad-chitiches-new.jpg
younes-kaboul-new.jpg
Jan-Vertonghen.jpg

Kyle-Walker.jpg
-----------------
Sandro.jpg
-----------------
danny-rose.jpg

Paulinho.jpg
------------
christian-eriksen-new.jpg

erik-lamela-New.jpg
------------
Roberto-Soldado.jpg

Lets call that the aeroplane formation.

-------------------------Llloris--------------------------

Walker------------Dawson------Chiriches---------Vertonghen

---------------------Sandro----Dembele-------------------

---Townsend-------------Lamela------------------Siggy----

-------------------------Soldado--------------------------

Will AVB play that team? not a chance in hell. Paulinho will start, Holtby will play in the hole, Lennon probably for Siggy and the big surprise (if there is one)....................DEFOE STARTS:(

Same players but a reshuffle of the AM's for a better balance on the left.

-------------------------Lloris--------------------------

Walker------------Dawson------Chiriches---------Vertonghen

---------------------Sandro----Dembele-------------------

---Lamela----------------Siggy---------------Townsend----

-------------------------Soldado--------------------------

Paulinho instead of Siggy if he has to play him.

Eriksen apparently out for 4-6 weeks following the Denmark V Norway game. Lamela must start now.

Holtby will start because of his high energy pressing with Sandro and Paulinho. Can see Lennon on the right and Townsend on the left behind Soldado

Let's try something different ....

What have been our strengths under AVB?

Playing away from home, keeping it tight at the back, making games close against perceived better teams in tough games have been part of that. So, going in to one of the toughest away games this season you want us to try something different?

I don't quite get the logic...

What have been our strengths under AVB?

Playing away from home, keeping it tight at the back, making games close against perceived better teams in tough games have been part of that. So, going in to one of the toughest away games this season you want us to try something different?

I don't quite get the logic...

What perceived better teams have we played away? Arsenal? We lost. I don't like what I'm seeing, home or away, so I want us to try something different, my team gets the better players(as charlietheyid would say) into the side and it gets Soldado some company without leaving us outnumbered centrally.

does it even matter? we rarely (if ever) look like scoring from them anyway.

Exactly. Assuming they're all equally poor at corners, we might as well get the person least likely to score a goal to take them.

Soldado it is, then.

Back