• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Emirates Marketing Project

‏@Footie_Logic: Scott Parker has scored as many goals in open play this season as Soldado.... :eek:

Has Navas & Aguero in FF Team
Also has Lloris in goal

Nullifies all won points.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I have Aguero as captain of my ff team and Yaya as vice captain... was hoping to jinx them but at least I'll get a few points as consolation 8-[

Absolutely embarrassing. Could have been 10 and City weren't that great.

This has been coming. I said it a few weeks ago that our defence has not been as good as the stats indicate but never expected to concede 6. Our defensive record to today is just proof that stats don't always tell the story. And people can say we are only 4 of second but we've had a reasonably easy fixture list to this point. It's gonna get harder and we ain't getting better.

I get the same feeling from today as I did when Glenn's team lost 4-0 at Southampton. This manager is a busted flush. He might last a while longer but we won't get better and he will go eventually and potentially with his career in the sh!tter.

Absolutely embarrassing. Could have been 10 and City weren't that great.

This has been coming. I said it a few weeks ago that our defence has not been as good as the stats indicate but never expected to concede 6. Our defensive record to today is just proof that stats don't always tell the story. And people can say we are only 4 of second but we've had a reasonably easy fixture list to this point. It's gonna get harder and we ain't getting better.

I get the same feeling from today as I did when Glenn's team lost 4-0 at Southampton. This manager is a busted flush. He might last a while longer but we won't get better and he will go eventually and potentially with his career in the sh!tter.

I honestly don't think he cares too much.

he said he wanted to retire young anyway, I mean if we sack him, he'll probably retire. He's got enough money to live a thousand lives. I mean he could always just go back to Portugal really.

BZ2M0sZCAAAd3tC.jpg:large

I honestly don't think he cares too much.

he said he wanted to retire young anyway, I mean if we sack him, he'll probably retire. He's got enough money to live a thousand lives. I mean he could always just go back to Portugal really.

The man has to have some professional pride. To fail with two high profile jobs makes his one good season look like a complete fluke.

They didn't and I admire your faith. I would counter that argument and say just because you keep faith with a manager doesn't mean you will get results.

Like I have said in other posts, its not just this season we have struggled to score its last season as well. One of AVB big plus points is he normally see's problems and fixes them. However he's seems oblivious to the fact we look like creating nothing in the final third, time and time again its always down the middle, with 4 or 5 players about 3 feet away from each other.

Pressure is building on him, and I think the little dig at the White Hart Lane fans at the start of this month is because he's trying to direct it onto someone else rather then take the blame for some very poor performances.

We'll have to see I guess. I hope so. People said the West Ham was our 'blip', the one game of the season like that that every team has. Then we went and had another at Saudi Sportswashing Machine. And now our worst thrashing since the brutal 90s. All in 12 games. And its not like we've swashbuckled in the other 9 games.

I really do hope he can improve the team though

Trust me we will bounce back from this blip.

clueless?
Yes!

practically in tears over that.....Abject...Attrocious.....Abysmal.......Awful........all the a's you care to mention.

furious about the first 15 secs.......we know our keepers weakness is our kicking so stop passing it back to him......

belief in the project is wavering but I don't want us just to cast away another manager like a 'ship in the night' saying that as I put in another thread if I was manager I would be offering my resignation after that..... humiliating and soul destroying for us supporters......

still the bad times make the good times feel more special right????

where do we go from here?

I work with 4 City fans
My boss is a City fan (I'll get a call before 8am tomorrow, guaranteed)
My parents are both City fans

Yes, tomorrow morning is going to be fun....thanks Tottenham, you've done it again

I didn't watch the game but I heard we played proper football and we were unlucky not to get at least a draw. No problem, we will win big the next match and get back winning ways...

Oh and by the way, you don't lose 6-0 because of the tactics or the manager, you lose 6-0 because the team is shet and is way more weaker than the other team...

The 90s are back in fashion

Maybe this is the "brand" Levy has been on about?

Mediocre football with an over hyped one season wonder foreign manager and we'll finish 9th.
Oh, and an unheard of US brand trying to break into the UK market making the kit thrown in!

Oh and by the way, you don't lose 6-0 because of the tactics or the manager, you lose 6-0 because the team is shet and is way more weaker than the other team...

or because the players don't trust the manager and don't understand the tactics they are trying to play and being shoehorned into

Back