• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Emirates Marketing Project

-------------------------Llloris--------------------------

Walker------------Dawson------Chiriches---------Vertonghen

---------------------Sandro----Dembele-------------------

---Townsend-------------Lamela------------------Siggy----

-------------------------Soldado--------------------------

Will AVB play that team? not a chance in hell. Paulinho will start, Holtby will play in the hole, Lennon probably for Siggy and the big surprise (if there is one)....................DEFOE STARTS:(

Kompany definitely out, urgh. Have a feeling this could be the game that gives Soldado that kick up the **** he needs.

Starting to get the feeling that we'll surprise a lot of people here, and for the right reasons. Maybe it's just wishful thinking but I don't think that all is well at City. They've achieved some great results at home but away, they've been very poor.

I remember the fear of us playing at Everton, and yet we were excellent in the first half. We start well away from home, especially against sides who play open football at home. Sandro can stifle Silva, so taking out part of the heart beat of the City team.

Hopefully we can have Townsend up against Zabaleta. If Zabaleta receives an early yellow card, then Townsend has freedom of the wing.

I think City's back line is inconsistent without Kompany. The back line appears vulnerable to clever attacking play, as not sure that it's always level. Get Eriksen buzzing and hopefully he can start finding Soldado with executed through passes.

A lot of ifs but I'm going to believe that we won't perform nearly as poorly as some here are believing. All that in spite of the OMT abomination.

I don't want to see Friedel, Dembele, Holtby or Sigurdsson starting. In fact I'd be quite disappointed.

If Kaboul and Sandro are fit, they start. Simple as that.

I'd want Holtby and Siggy in myself, and Lennon

Sandro is an absolute must, would be nice to have Capoue in next to him as well

I don't want to see Friedel, Dembele, Holtby or Sigurdsson starting. In fact I'd be quite disappointed.

If Kaboul and Sandro are fit, they start. Simple as that.

How about the team I posted on the last page? I bet Hoddle likes it.

Aguero vs. Dawson worries me, as it does every single time we play them, he always manages to just walk through him.

You might laugh but I think this is the perfect game for us. We are excellent at defending and with their attack power that is a must to get a result. City matches are like 5-2 all the time with plenty of goals, ours are 0-0 0-1 1-0. It depends what type of game it will be and I think it will be a low scoring game, it's like we bring them down to our low level and beat them with our experience in these 0-0 type of games. So without further talk here's what I think we will play:
Lloris

Walker Kaboul Dawson Verts (Vlad has a broken nose so might no be available and don't think this is the match to reintroduce Rose)

Sandro Capoue (Sandro is certainty, just hoping for Capoue as Paulinho and Dembele look weak at the moment)

Lamela Eriksen Townsend ( just don't know if lamela/townsend will be left or right)

Soldado.

1-0 for spurs !

My Team:

Lloris
Walker Kaboul Vlad Jan
Sandro Dembele
Lamela Eriksen Lennon
Soldado

Bench: Townsend, Holtby, Daws, JD, Naughton, Siggy, Capoue

Very tempted to say Capoue for Dembele, stick two destroying beasts in there to fully stop their movement and go back to counter attacking, Lamela Eriksen for guile, Lennon for pure pace, Soldado to receive the ball in some kind of resemblence to space!

I'd want Holtby and Siggy in myself, and Lennon

Sandro is an absolute must, would be nice to have Capoue in next to him as well

So thats:

Capoue - Sandro

Lennon - Holtby - Siggy

Awful, you're never going to win a city like that. Not one bit of quality going forward, just nothing.

Play the good players.

------------------ Lloris

Walker --- Kaboul --- Vertonghen --- Rose

----------- Sandro --- Dembele ------------

Lennon ---------- Eriksen ---------- Lamela

------------------- Soldado -------------------

Lloris
Walker Kaboul Vertonghen Rose
Sandro Dembele
Lamela Eriksen Chadli
Soldado

Sandro and Dembele to provide a solid platform that will allow the 4 ahead of them to switch about and cause City a head ache (although last time Dembele came up against Toure he was knocked over every time he dropped the shoulder).

0-0

My team would be:

----------lloris
walker--kaboul--vert--rose
-------sandro--paulinho
--lamela---eriksen---holtby
----------soldado

let the 3 behind soldado interchange and roam when we attack, and fall back into shape when we defend. I reckon that team strikes a good balance between workrate, passing/movement and being solid.

Townsend dropped for this one, he should earn his way back imo. Not playing well enough to deserve a start, having been given a lot of game time in the league so far.

So thats:

Capoue - Sandro

Lennon - Holtby - Siggy

Awful, you're never going to win a city like that. Not one bit of quality going forward, just nothing.

Play the good players.

in my opinion, that is the good players, Lamela isn't ready yet and we need to be careful with him, Demebele, Eriksen and Paulinho just don't do enough defensively for me

Back