• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Emirates Marketing Project

Yiddo

Cecil Poynton
tottenham-v-man-city.png

When
Sunday 24th November 2013 13:30

Where
images

The Etihad

Previous Results
14-Aug-10 - Tottenham 0 - 0 City
10-May-11 - City 1 - 0 Tottenham
28-Aug-11 - Tottenham 1 - 5 City
22-Jan-12 - City 3 - 2 Tottenham
11-Nov-12 - City 2 - 1 Tottenham
21-Apr-13 - Tottenham 3 - 1 City

My Line Up

hugo-lloris-new.jpg

Lloris

Kyle-Walker.jpg
younes-kaboul-new.jpg
vlad-chitiches-new.jpg
Jan-Vertonghen.jpg

Walker --------------- Kaboul ----------------- Vlad ----------------Verts
Sandro.jpg
------
Lewis-Holtby-home.jpg

Sandro ---------------- Holtby
aaron-lennon.jpg
-----------
christian-eriksen-new.jpg
-----------
erik-lamela-New.jpg

Lennon ------------------------- Eriksen -------------------------- Lamela
Roberto-Soldado.jpg

Soldado

My prediction

1-1

Kaboul, Aguero

COYFS!

A bit early for some maybe, but **** it, I'd rather talk about this game than dwell on what has been.

----------- Lloris
Walker Kaboul Vertonghen Rose
------ Sandro Holtby
Lamela --- Eriksen ---- Chadli
---------- Soldado

The league is all that matters for the next month and that would be my ideal lineup, but I suspect Holtby and Chadli won't get picked. Holtby certainly won't get picked in that position. I suppose Paulinho will have to do or maybe Capoue. Think I might prefer Lennon to Siggy for this one as we'll have to defend a bit.

would love to see that cm pairing...oh well back on here after the game......not expecting anything from this tbh.......

with all the furore round here and how I feel a bit down I can honestly say im not looking forward to this game in the slightest.....

here's eternally hopeful for a goal and maybe a performance that will lighten up the mood on this forum....

cya in two weeks..........get your thinking cap on avb........

Coys

I'll prob change my lineup a million times but for now

-----------------Lloris-------------------
Walker-----Kaboul----Chiriches----Vert
------------Sandro---Dembele----------
-----Lennon-----Lamela-----Chadli-----
-----------------Soldado-----------------

tottenham-v-man-city.png

When
Sunday 24th November 2013 13:30

Where
images

The Etihad

Previous Results
14-Aug-10 - Tottenham 0 - 0 City
10-May-11 - City 1 - 0 Tottenham
28-Aug-11 - Tottenham 1 - 5 City
22-Jan-12 - City 3 - 2 Tottenham
11-Nov-12 - City 2 - 1 Tottenham
21-Apr-13 - Tottenham 3 - 1 City

My Line Up

hugo-lloris-new.jpg

Lloris

Kyle-Walker.jpg
younes-kaboul-new.jpg
vlad-chitiches-new.jpg
Jan-Vertonghen.jpg

Walker --------------- Kaboul ----------------- Vlad ----------------Verts
Sandro.jpg
------
Lewis-Holtby-home.jpg

Sandro ---------------- Holtby
aaron-lennon.jpg
-----------
christian-eriksen-new.jpg
-----------
erik-lamela-New.jpg

Lennon ------------------------- Eriksen -------------------------- Lamela
Roberto-Soldado.jpg

Soldado

My prediction

1-1

Kaboul, Aguero

COYFS!

Good team, but AVB will play Townsend Sigi and Dawson. he saves our best players for the Europa Cup

At last an OMT with a bit of effort....a bit....;)

We'll need all our defensive solidity for this one..and some pace on the break...where's that Welsh bloke when you need him....oh yeah..

Lloris
Walker Kaboul Chirihes/Verts Verts/Rose

Sandro Paulinho

Lamela Eriksen Lennon

Soldado

One thing's for sure, if we start slugishly in this game, we'll be finished before half-time

Prediction: 0-2

COYS!

Last edited:
Funnily enough, perhaps playing opposition who come at us and thus play into AVB's hands (with regards to his preference for counter-attacking play) will be what finally knits this team together as opposed to playing teams that routinely put ten men behind the ball and frustrate us extremely easily or teams that show us up for the extremely poor finishers we appear to be.

This game might be fun.

----------------------Lloris-----------------------

Walker--------Kaboul------------Verts--------Rose (if he still isn't back after this international break, it really is over for him, unfortunately)

--------------Sandro------------Paulinho---------

Lamela-----------------Eriksen---------------Siggy

------------------------Soldado------------------

Subs: Gomes, Dawson, Naughton, Capoue, Holtby, Townsend, Ade ( [-o< )

2-1 Spurs, Lamela with the first, Kaboul with a header from a corner. Turn this season around, Andre. Show us what you can do with a team assembled exactly according to your specifications for upwards of a 100 million quid.

If we lose this game, however, GHod ****ing help us.

Funnily enough, perhaps playing opposition who come at us and thus play into AVB's hands (with regards to his preference for counter-attacking play) will be what finally knits this team together as opposed to playing teams that routinely put ten men behind the ball and frustrate us extremely easily or teams that show us up for the extremely poor finishers we appear to be.

This game might be fun.

----------------------Lloris-----------------------

Walker--------Kaboul------------Verts--------Rose (if he still isn't back after this international break, it really is over for him, unfortunately)

--------------Sandro------------Paulinho---------

Lamela-----------------Eriksen---------------Siggy

------------------------Soldado------------------

Subs: Gomes, Dawson, Naughton, Capoue, Holtby, Townsend, Ade ( [-o< )

2-1 Spurs, Lamela with the first, Kaboul with a header from a corner. Turn this season around, Andre. Show us what you can do with a team assembled exactly according to your specifications for upwards of a 100 million quid.

If we lose this game, however, GHod ****ing help us.

That's a bit harsh; they won all their home games so far, including giving Manure a mauling. I think this would be a game that if we lose (provided we don't get battered) wouldn't be the end of the world.

However, if we get battered and don't give them a game at all then yes GHod help us (after recent games)

That's a bit harsh; they won all their home games so far, including giving Manure a mauling. I think this would be a game that if we lose (provided we don't get battered) wouldn't be the end of the world.

However, if we get battered and don't give them a game at all then yes GHod help us (after recent games)

Well, if we lose this one we'd likely drop out of the top eight entirely, given the form of the teams around us ('Pool steaming ahead, Chelsea inching forward, Soton cruising, United picking up steam), and then we'd be facing United at home next, necessitating an extremely quick recovery that I'm not sure this team currently has within itself at the moment.

If we lose here, we are more likely to lose against United. If we lose both, then our record after 13 games will stand as six wins, two draws and five losses, with us likely out of the title picture (not sure we ever were in it, but that's a matter for another time)and facing an uphill struggle to get back into the top four, the top three positions of which are already looking set (Liverpool, Chelsea, and Arsenal).

No, we need the team to pick up some confidence and form here, at City. It won't be easy, but we've gleefully put ourselves in this position with our ineptitude (0-3 against West Ham, letting Remy sidle through yesterday) and lack of preparedness (corners, finishing against Saudi Sportswashing Machine). It's up to us to get ourselves out of it.

I am not a believer in playing players not 100% fit. I think Townsend should not have played in the last two games as he hasn't been the same since injuring his wrist. Dembele and Paulie also look like they are struggling, so the too should be rested.

My team ATM would be

Lloris

Walker
Verts
Kaboul
Rosé - how long does it take to get over an in growing toenail ffs

Sandro
Holtby
Capoue
Eriksen

Lamela
Soldado

Lets start fast and press high. This team can stifle City and we can play on the break.

Last edited:
I think we'll do well, just because all logical thinking points to a total thrashing.

A6002_zps3fbc0df8.jpg

Emirates Marketing Project host Tottenham Hotspur at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday 24th November 2013 (KO 13:30) in the 12th round of Premier League matches in the 2013-14 season.

City come into the match in eighth place in the Premier League on 19 points with Spurs in seventh place on 20 points.

This will be the 147th time the two teams have met.

The first meeting came on 16th January 1909 in the FA Cup 1st round (today's 3rd round) at Hyde Road in Ardwick (City's original name) in a match which Spurs won 4-3.

The first League meeting came in the First Division in December 1910 at White Hart Lane and resulted in a 1-1 draw. Walter Tull, who was the first black outfield footballer to play League football scored Tottenham's goal. City won the reverse fixture in January 1911 2-1.

All the League meetings between Spurs and City up to season 1934-35 took place in the First Division.

The clubs were drawn together in the 1913-14 FA Cup 2nd round with City wining 2-1 at Hyde Road (City would move to Maine Road in 1923 and stay there for the next 80 years) and also met in the 1921-22 FA Cup 3rd round with FA Cup holders Tottenham beating City 2-1 at White Hart Lane.

The only League meetings between the clubs outside the Top Flight took place either side of the Second World War with City winning both Second Division matches in the 1938-39 season and taking three points out of four off Spurs in the Second Division matches played in 1946-47.

Spurs and City resumed their Top Flight meetings in the 1951-52 season.

The clubs contested the 1956 FA Cup Semi-Final at Villa Park with City winning 1-0 with a goal scored by Bobby Johnstone. City would go on to win the FA Cup that season, beating Birmingham City 3-1 in the Final at Wembley.

Tottenham Hotspur and Emirates Marketing Project contested the centenary FA Cup Final in 1981. The match finished in a 1-1 draw after extra time after Tommy Hutchison had put City ahead but also scored an unfortunate own goal.

The replay was the first to be played at Wembley and Spurs won 3-2 with a brace from Ricky Villa and a goal from Garth Crooks. City goals were scored by Steve MacKenzie and Kevin Reeves. Ricky Villa's second goal was voted Goal of the Century and the match is one of the best remembered Finals of all-time.

The first of three Football League Cup meetings came in the 1992 3rd Round with Spurs winning 1-0 at Maine Road with a Vinny Samways goal. Tottenham also won the other two matches - a 4th Round match in 2003 3-1 and a 5th round match in 2007 2-0.

City had an amazing comeback in the 2004 FA Cup 4th Round replay at White Hart Lane after going three goals down to goals from Ledley King, Robbie Keane and Christian Ziege in the first half. City, who had been reduced to ten men after Joey Barton received a second yellow card, scored four second half goals from Sylvain Distin, Paul Bosvelt, Shaun Wright-Phillips and Jonathan Macken to win a memorable game 4-3.

Both Spurs and City were founder-members of the Premier League, although City have only competed in 17 of the 22 seasons played in the competition so far, while Spurs have been one of seven ever-present clubs.

Spurs have generally had the upper hand during this era with nineteen wins to City's five wins and five matches drawn. In fact, City have only won three times in the past 17 meetings between the clubs in all competitions.

In 2009-10, Spurs did the 'double' over City with a 3-0 win at the Lane with goals from Nico Kranjcar (2) and Jermain Defoe followed by a vital 1-0 end of season win at Eastlands, which secured fourth place and Champions League football for Spurs thanks to a Peter Crouch goal.

The 2010-11 fixtures featured an opening day of the season match at White Hart Lane which finished in a 0-0 draw and a late season game at Eastlands which City won 1-0 thanks to a Peter Crouch own goal. During the summer of 2011, Spurs secured the services of Emirates Marketing Project's Togo striker Emmanuel Adebayor on a season's loan.

The match at White Hart Lane in August 2011 ended in a comprehensive 5-1 win to Emirates Marketing Project with Bosnian striker Edin Dzeko scoring four goals for the visitors, who were 2-0 up at half-time. Sergio Aguero also scored for City while Tottenham's goal came from Younes Kaboul.

The game at Etihad Stadium in January 2012 resulted in a 3-2 win for Emirates Marketing Project. After a goalless first half, City scored twice through Samir Nasri and Joleon Lescott before Spurs made things level with goals from Jermain Defoe on the hour mark and Gareth Bale five minutes later. But a last minute penalty from Mario Balotelli secured the points for the home side.

Emmanuel Adebayor made his move permanent to Spurs during the summer of 2012. The teams met in Manchester in November 2012 and a Steven Cauker header put Spurs ahead after 21 minutes. City equalised through Sergio Aguero in the 65th minute and substitute Edin Dzeko secured the three points for the home side two minutes before the match ended.

Spurs beat City 3-1 in April 2013 with Clint Dempsey, Jermain Defoe & Gareth Bale all scoring for Spurs and Samir Nasri scoring for City.

Overall, Spurs have won 58 games, City have won 54 games and the remaining 34 matches played have been drawn.

Emmanuel Adebayor
Clive Allen (Player with both clubs, Spurs development manager)
Jamie Atwell
Kevin Bond (City player, Spurs asst manager)
Ivor Broadis
Michael Brown

Jock Chaplin
Vedran Corluka
Bill Felton
Márton Fülöp
Foster Hedley
Chris Jones
Neil McNab
Bobby Mimms

Joe Moffatt
John Sainty (Spurs player, City coach)
Bert Sproston
Alex Steel
Paul Stewart
Perry Suckling (City player, Spurs coach)
Ben Thatcher
Paul Walsh

Charlie Williams
Clive Wilson
Alex Young

-----------------Lloris----------------
Walker--Kaboul-------Vlad------Vert
----------Sandro---Paulinho--------
Lamela-------Eriksen-----Townsend
------------Soldado------------------

Maybe Yiddo is on to something with his formation of 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1. I mean imagine the opposition having to get past Eriksen and Holtby, just to have a go at the Monster!! They'd give up and go home!!

Whereas, we could just passing the through ball, like a balloon between legs at a party and we'd be bound to create more chances for Soldado.

Otherwise this OMT is an abomination.

And yes, I know I wrote extra players but it's going to feel like that to the opposition when they reach Sandro ;)

After all that effort and the pictures are all over the place when viewing via mobile :(

Back