• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 2/3) ***

I shouldn't bother, of course, but I came over this, where Craig Burley says Llorente's goal should've been chalked off "due to the new handball rules".

... but mr Burley and the whole team of pundits are forgetting one important detail - the rule isn't fudging active yet! It's from next season onwards, you fudging retards.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47429316

(the handball rules are becoming more absurd by the minute, by the way - ffs, we all know what should and shouldn't be handball - just go back to it having to have been deliberate, for fudge's sake)

These fudging retards get paid a wage for this. Disgraceful.

was trying to explain to a Gooner in the pub yesterday who thought that Eriksen passed it back so city player couldnt be offside, that it had been last touched by a city player and if he hadn't touched the ball would have gone to Davies and that Aguerio was coming back from an offside position, he then thought it was not an intentional pass from the city player so shouldn't matter, I then pointed out that he had said that it didn't matter than Llotette hadn't meant to touched ball is was still handball' His response was we have all the luck.

Up there in the top 10 worst 45 or so seconds of my recent life. I was hating football at that moment. It still pains e to watch how close we were to fcuking it all up...

I was angrily ranting on about what an idiot eriksen was for playing that pass, went on GG to vent and saw someone comment "I love VAR" and my heart skipped. My stream was a little behind, so I learned from you guys before I saw it on TV. :p

was trying to explain to a Gooner in the pub yesterday who thought that Eriksen passed it back so city player couldnt be offside, that it had been last touched by a city player and if he hadn't touched the ball would have gone to Davies and that Aguerio was coming back from an offside position, he then thought it was not an intentional pass from the city player so shouldn't matter, I then pointed out that he had said that it didn't matter than Llotette hadn't meant to touched ball is was still handball' His response was we have all the luck.

Hahahaha. So he was trying to argue that as long as the pass isn't intentional, its not offside? Haha. I see now why socalled "no look" passes are so popular these days. :p

I don't know how JJ kept a level head in the commentary box. You could see from his reaction to Llloris' penalty save against Arsenal that he feels the same as us in these games but I'm amazed at his level of professionalism. If I'd been him, I'd have gone all Carragher in the commentary box (i.e. screaming like Carragher did when the Dippers scored against us. Not spitting on opposition fans).

I don't know how JJ kept a level head in the commentary box. You could see from his reaction to Llloris' penalty save against Arsenal that he feels the same as us in these games but I'm amazed at his level of professionalism. If I'd been him, I'd have gone all Carragher in the commentary box (i.e. screaming like Carragher did when the Dippers scored against us. Not spitting on opposition fans).

Still waiting on BT to release the studio footage, that will be epic.

The Llorente goal review, bloody hell that was agonising wasn't it? Amazing day out for your @parklane1. Well jealous you were there to experience it live.

It seemed to go on for ages and we were all stood there like tree trunks it really was gut churning, and then we saw the result come through and it was madness with grown men hugging and kissing.:oops:

I dislike VAR ( as most on here know) but it saved us then.

I'm still grinning! Yesterday, when sterling looked to have scored the winner, I was livid and smashed a half full can of beer on the table, beer flying everywhere. When it got disallowed, I was om my knees, licking the beer off the floor! What an epic Rollercoaster ride of emotions!
Had to watch it again tonight. What a game!

This is why I love Spurs! We're in the fudging semi of the Champions League, and we're going to Amsterdam! Mind you, we won't be the only ones to experience a semi in Amsterdam :p

I think we all understand how you felt and feel but please, please tell me there’s a photo or video of you licking the beer off the floor?

Anyone catch the footage of our boys celebrating in the rooms after coming off? They surrounded Sissoko and sang and danced the "Oh Moussa Sissoko" song as a troll cause he walked down the tunnel, not knowing we had won. Look it up on You Tube.

Back