• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 2/3) ***

If we made it to the finals, who would you rather get? Liverpool or Barcelona?

Hard question

- Klopp is a serial choker in finals (6 in a row) and I feel it might be easier to nullify them than Messi over 90 minutes. That said we have struggled to get results against them.
- Barca is Barca with Messi ..

I'd rather lose to Barca with one of the best players ever than the cult of victims with the upscale hoofball and Klopp. Winning against Barca would really put us in the history books

If we made it to the finals, who would you rather get? Liverpool or Barcelona?

Barcelona. The thought of losing to an English team in the final of the CL would be honestly too much.

What I will say though and I fully appreciate that we are not favourites by any stretch of the imagination. But this could be our best chance to win the CL for a while.

I'm genuinely starting to believe. We have an actual real chance here. It's insane.

Does anyone know any good bars in Paris to watch football? Going to be there for the first leg of the semi, and would rather not watch in my hotel room....

_106495351_capture.png

Just read the express' summary of the match. Very much a City supporting journo, all poor old City and lucky old Spurs. It's as if VAR being used to correctly disallow a goal was what won us the game, nothing to Do with the 3 away goals we scored.

Does anyone know any good bars in Paris to watch football? Going to be there for the first leg of the semi, and would rather not watch in my hotel room....

There are a few fantastic bars in London which is not that far from Paris

Is he still there? Or did we remember to let him know about the 'still in full kits till 4am' tinkle up?

Let that be a lesson to all that leave a game early. Sorry sissoko that was weak and you should have been more supportive to your teammates.

But since you have become Messi-Ronaldo-iniesta I'll let you off

Back