• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 2/3) ***

It's the hope that kills you.

----------Lloris--------
--Alder---DVS----Jvt
KT--------------------Rose
----Winks-----Sissoko
Eriksen---Son----Lucas

Seriously though, if you're on EE, you can get mobile BT Sports streamed for £5 a month (cancel when you want).
Think it works for some other networks maybe.

Allow 30 minutes min to set up

Don't want to underestimate Ajax as they've obviously good to have got as far as they have, but get through tonight and we go into a Champions League Semi Final as possible favourites to make the final, quite incredble.

The chances are had Barcelona not already won the group and rotated their squad against us then we wouldn't be here, but who cares? we were unlucky in some of the other games before that and are here on merit. Had we been playing in our proper home game for the past 2 seasons I think we'd have been alot more successful than we have been anyway.

Is this one of biggest game the club has played since when ever especially under Poch's control ....if we win Ajax in the semi....not even going there....nope...no i'm not....no...no i said...[/QUO

Hey.... its Bottling time then :eek: put your house on it.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...but!...hey Come on you Spurs...this is the hour an a half or whatever....this could be our finest moment..in recent History......

BBC Reports Dele & Lucas Start.

Edit -
Tottenham
  • 1Lloris
  • 2Trippier
  • 4Alderweireld
  • 5Vertonghen
  • 3Rose
  • 12Wanyama
  • 17Sissoko
  • 20Alli
  • 23Eriksen