• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 1/3) ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat them 2-1 at home
Draw 0-0 in the league, which would have been enough to get us through if that was the 2nd leg
Lose 1-0 away, go out on away goals having taken 2 points of them which helps Liverpool win the league. sexy

KDB on clash against Spurs:

“I don’t care about the stadium. I care about the team we play. Everybody talks about the stadium like it is something special.

Everybody has a stadium. Everybody has supporters. They’ll be up for it. I don’t think there will be any difference.”

Beat them 2-1 at home
Draw 0-0 in the league, which would have been enough to get us through if that was the 2nd leg
Lose 1-0 away, go out on away goals having taken 2 points of them which helps Liverpool win the league. sexy

Get out.

KDB on clash against Spurs:

“I don’t care about the stadium. I care about the team we play. Everybody talks about the stadium like it is something special.

Everybody has a stadium. Everybody has supporters. They’ll be up for it. I don’t think there will be any difference.”
Guess he’s trying to give it the big one after they brick themselves at Anfield last season.

I think we can beat them in a one off game. Whether we can beat them over two legs is a another issue though.

Make no mistake, we need a flawless performance from the back line. No fudge ups, yes I’m looking at your Lloris and you Trippier. If we gift them any goals then we may as well kiss the tie goodbye.

21 Jan 2017 Emirates Marketing Project v Tottenham Hotspur D 2-2 Premier League
16 Dec 2017 Emirates Marketing Project v Tottenham Hotspur W 4-1 Premier League
14 Apr 2018 Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project W 1-3 Premier League
29 Oct 2018 Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project W 0-1 Premier League

Going to be tough.

:cool:

Whatever happens at home will be undone away. If we have a chance we need to win 3 or 4 tomorrow which isn't going to happen. We just don't look like a "team" at the moment and City is winning games for fun.

Our only hope is they may be a bit tired mentality and physically. They have such an awesome squad though, so im sure they still have a pick of fresh players.

All us fans can do is sing our hearts out and back the team. We aren't expected to get through this so the pressure is off us. can't bloody wait to hear the champions league music!

No more individual errors
start fast
press them
believe

apply the above and we can win (the first leg anyway)

This is a big night for the team, I think the boys will up their game and we'll run out 2-1 winners, but then proceed to get spanked in the return fixture 4-1.

Still QF of the CL best enjoy it, should be a great occasion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back