• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs CSKA Moscow***

His English still ain't good, to be fair, so might be saying things he didn't mean. I would be surprised if both didn't start.

That is a possibility but I feel that Pochs English is much better than he lets on for press conferences. I think it helps him to get out of answering certain questions directly and also provides a fall back should he say something that doesn't go down well.

Kind of an OT question (didn't know where to ask this)- will there be a lot of people in the pubs next to WHL to watch the game today? like Bricklayers, N8 etc? Or maybe other Spurs bars that are closer to central London? Cheers

That is a possibility but I feel that Pochs English is much better than he lets on for press conferences. I think it helps him to get out of answering certain questions directly and also provides a fall back should he say something that doesn't go down well.

Definitely this, just makes the media work so much easier when you can just roll out the stock answers most of the time, and pretend you dont understand the rest of the time.

upload_2016-9-27_13-23-16.jpeg

Gee there are some thick players in our U-19's. Just conceded a stupid goal in the last minute of extra time to go down 3-2, after equalising in the 90th minute.

Kind of an OT question (didn't know where to ask this)- will there be a lot of people in the pubs next to WHL to watch the game today? like Bricklayers, N8 etc? Or maybe other Spurs bars that are closer to central London? Cheers
Its on bt showcase so I wonder if most central pubs will just default to the Leicester game

of course no. There were games against Anzhi, Rubin and Spartak in Europe League. At least which I remember.

Ah yes, I forgot about the Anzhi and Rubin games. The Rubin one was terrible IIRC, most of the first team squad didn't even travel and the average age of the team was about 12.

Spartak we only played at home though.

Bricklayers will probably be busyish. Would say it will have the best atmosphere tonight if that's what you're looking for.

No we've played Dinamo Tbilisi (then Russian) and Spartak Moscow

Wasn't this the one in the early 70s where the stadium PA guy couldn't find a copy of the Soviet anthem, so their team had to stand to attention to the closest thing he could find - a record called Midnight in Moscow by Kenny Ball and His Jazzmen

Under 10's shouldn't concede a goal like that, in the context of the match, just dumb, dumb, dumb!

But youth football is all about learning not winning, hopefully they learn from their mistakes. Chelsea youth teams have been dominant over the past few years but none of the players get near the PL, I'd rather we produce players who go on to be internationals than teams that win youth throphies.

Back