• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs CSKA Moscow***

I see that the game is being shown on Freeview

My experience with BT freeview is that it is proper quality in lead-up, anthems, adverts.

Match is lower quality, with little freezes, mulching etc.

It is a baiting channel (sorry, Showcase), after all, but better than nothing. And free.

It won't be played here, because it is Khimki stadium where CSKA used to play their european games before. But they've built a new stadium and so the game will be played there:

However, I don't know how I'll be supporting our team on neutral/CSKA fan sector.

I suggested quietly! Celebrating inside when we score 9 :) Post your joy on here rather than scream it out!

Looks like a cost-effective nice stadium, steep banks of seating, intense atmosphere?

Last edited:
Why are you not playing the best cb in the league ?

Toby has played every game so far iirc. He is simply a must to play against City. All players have to be rotated sometime and I doubt Toby will get a rest over the international break. With Dembele, Wanyama and Sissoko providing cover, I think we have adequate protection for our back four from open play. Our weakness this season has been crosses from dead ball situations and Wimmer is probably as good as anyone we have in the air.

I think that it was Freeview channel 59. The BT Sport free to air channel.
BT Sport to show free-to-air UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League matches
Tottenham's UEFA Champions League trip to CSKA Moscow and the UEFA Europa League clash between Fenerbahce and Feyenoord will be available for anyone to live stream on BTSport.com, as well as being free-to-air on BT Sport Showcase (Freeview channel number 59).

http://sport.bt.com/football/bt-sport-to-show-free-to-air-uefa-champions-league-and-uefa-europa-league-matches-S11364002870161

You can all now listen to some of the worst punditry in the western world from 'our special friend' Glenn Hoddle.
Dont get me wrong my all time favourite Spurs 'player' but as a pundit he is a bloody 'know all'.....he reminds me of

No doubt this will be the team then

Lloris
Walker Alderweireld Vertonghen Davies
Wanyama Alli
Lamela Eriksen Son
Janssen

Personally I don't trust Alli in central midfield, I'd rather see Winks there.

Not great news regarding the injuries. Wondering how long Dier and Dembele will be out now. I thought Rose has been training for a while now.

I think we line up more like:

Lloris
Wanyama
Lamela Alli Eriksen Son
Janssen

Same team that started v Monaco minus Kane right?

No doubt this will be the team then

Lloris
Wanyama Alli
Lamela Eriksen Son
Janssen

Personally I don't trust Alli in central midfield, I'd rather see Winks there.

Agree about Alli - I dont think he has the maturity to play in CM yet, particularly in European games where he can be wound up. Would rather play him further forwards and bring in Winks

Back