• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace ***

come.jpg

MgQyuL6n.jpeg

png-transparent-index-finger-finger-miscellaneous-face-hand.png

yhst-138937403260171_2639_575448134

PS - does anyone know how to add image size dimensions to the bbcode tag e.g.

I'm hoping we aren't complacent about today; Palace are generally quite defensive and it could take a lot of work to break them down. That in turn will expose our defence to counters - whilst we've had a great defensive record so far this season, a lot of that is based on being very compact which prevents our CBs from getting exposed

Lloris

Aurier
Toby
Dier
Reggie

Sissoko
Hojberg

Son
LoCelso
Bergy

Hazza

I'd go with Gio as he has a little edge to him which I think we'll need.

Lloris
Sissoko Alderweireld Dier
Aurier Hojberg Ndombele Regulion​
Bergwijn

Kane
Son

0-1 Kane to Son

Last edited:
0-1 Kane to Son[/QUOTE]
Boring.

Spurs corner, clearance hits Dier on the back of the head, ball falls to Zaha who slices the ball into his own net. 0-1

I have to miss watching the game as it clashes with another match and has been trumped by live footy - Long Lane Lions under 8s, expected crowd of 20 and you sometimes feel like you are just a step away from being on the pitch yourself.

I shall of course be following our match via the analysis shared on here!

Must win. A different kind of test to recent weeks. Palace might be harder to break down so will be interesting to see if there is any change in the starting x1, or if we are struggling for a goal how early offensive changes are made. I think he’ll stick with Sissoko due to Palace having a few big lads and Bergwijn as he has the technical edge over Moura who works better with more space in behind.

Back