• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur VS Colchester United ***

It's be nice to wrap this up early and give them some game time. We all know that it will not work out like that though.
Indeed, we will moan about getting changed in a caravan with cold water dripping through the ceiling, we'll try to knock it around but they'll have ploughed the pitch, then the rain and howling wind will start up, then they'll swing in a freekick and Thorsvedt will get clattered by the centre half and it will bounce in off Justin Edinburgh's shoulder, then Neale Fenn will hardly get a touch let alone look like scoring... it's gonna be a long, long weekend...

I grew up knowing all about the history of Spurs and the FA Cup! 91 still one of my all time fav memories but 25 years without a win or final appearance needs to end now!

Just arrived at Colchester and I want an FA Cup win this season!

FA Cup 3rd against a struggling Lge 1 team - has banana skin written all over it.
That is the right lineup - professional and set up to win the game.
Don't take Colchester lightly, they'll want this

surprised by the line-up but I choose to trust.

Ideal situation is we are in a position where we can take the big hitters off early, though I am sure Colchester will fight hard for this.

Ffs Poch we've a league title to win on Tuesday. There's no way we need Kane here. Of course Kane wants to play every game but he's an injury away from ruining our season.

FA Cup 3rd against a struggling Lge 1 team - has banana skin written all over it.
That is the right lineup - professional and set up to win the game.
Don't take Colchester lightly, they'll want this
4th round, don't diminish our run, they beat a very good Leeds team in 1971 when they were in 4th division

Ffs Poch we've a league title to win on Tuesday. There's no way we need Kane here. Of course Kane wants to play every game but he's an injury away from ruining our season.

I'm with you, really really surprised by Kane starting and Son benched. Okay I am not his biggest fan, but Son did very well at Leciester so I am amazed he doesnt start today. Like the replay, could have always brought Kane on if we need to up the ante

I'm obviously a really big Poch fan however the limited amount which he rotates players is just asking for trouble. Its almost to the extent that it might help us if we got an injury scare today such that he realises after that he didn't need to play such a strong

Even more amazing is the bench....would it have really hurt to leave say Alli out completely and put Winks on the bench? Or too much of a risk to have CCV on the bench rather than Alderweireld? Even if we get a couple goals up today, the only youngster on the bench who can take some weight off the senior squad is Onomah

Back