• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea

I'd be interested to know how much Chelsea were fined for their third offence?

If it was less than the fine we have been given for our third offence then surely questions need to be asked.

I'd be interested to know how much Chelsea were fined for their third offence?

If it was less than the fine we have been given for our third offence then surely questions need to be asked.

Arse v Chelsea Sep 2015. Chelsea fined £40k
WH v Chelsea Oct 2015 . Chelsea fined £50k
Chelsea v WBA Jan 2016 Chelsea fined £65k

Thanks. So there you go. Our fine completely over the top compared to what Chelsea received.

Do you know when our first two offences occurred and how much we were punished GL? I'm assuming one was the WBA away game?

Thanks. So there you go. Our fine completely over the top compared to what Chelsea received.

Do you know when our first two offences occurred and how much we were punished GL? I'm assuming one was the WBA away game?

I have just searched a bit more on the FA website, and my findings rankle somewhat :
Firstly the reason cited for the significant fine both clubs have been given is as follows :
Prior to this fixture, Chelsea had breached FA Rule E20 on four separate occasions and Tottenham Hotspur twice since November 2014.
So this is actually Chelsea's FIFTH charge in this timeframe, not their fourth :
Chelsea v Everton Feb 2015 : Chelsea fined £30k

And for us :
Villa v Spurs Nov 2014 : Spurs fined £20k
WBA v Spurs Dec 2015 : Spurs fined £25k

So we have one incident a season, they have 3 in one season, plus 1 from the season before.
Chelsea's 3rd offence resulted in a £50k fine, ours a £225k fine! Not exactly equivalence.

In the report from the WH/Chelsea game, the FA take into account similar charges in a 12 month period. (And incidentally WH had 3 charges in the preceding 12 months, and got a £40k fine).
In the report from the Arse v Chelsea game, the same benchmark of 12 months is again applied in terms of previous charges.
For the WBA v Spurs game, WBA got a higher fine, because of a charge faced in the previous 12 months.

So why, for the Chelsea v Spurs game, is the timeframe moved back so far - 18 months? If one were cynical, one might think it just to be able to quote two previous occurrences.

There is a further explanation for the amount of the fine in that the charges in relation to the Chelsea v Spurs game were in respect of 3 charges of failing to control. The others listed above are most likely just 1 charge (I have looked at some of them, but not all). Another finding :
In the Arse v Chelsea, report, the referee has reported 3 separate incidents, although all happening close together. The FA decides to treat these in the totality of one charge (and with a low level of seriousness).

It does feel that we have been stitched up here.

I am sure it would make very interesting reading to look through some of these reports in more detail and compare the findings. However I risk facing a disciplinary charge of my own soon if I don't get back to doing some work!

Last edited:
Will never not love that moment. We lost our heads, true. But we f*cking did them in the bargain, and we showed we had a spine and a desire for revenge.

The 'neutrals' would have preferred we shook hands, curtseyed and whispered 'fair play, chaps' as Chelsea expressly went out there to stop us by any means necessary. And, even if we did go that route, turning into spineless appeasers just to win over the 'neutrals'...it would have made no f*cking difference, because all of them ended up w*nking into their crusty socks over Leicester anyway.

F*ck 'em - hypocritical, jaded c*nts, every one of them. Nothing we do will be good enough, so sod 'em all. We did what we had to do. It was a necessary evolutionary step - to understand what self-control meant, we had to lose it. Those 'neutrals' should be thanking their lucky f*cking stars that we were still possessed of enough decency to let those c*nts in blue walk off the field at the end - a bit more bile and Hazard, Pedro and Fabregas would still be doing rehab work after twelve months out with leg breaks.

Will never not love that moment. We lost our heads, true. But we f*cking did them in the bargain, and we showed we had a spine and a desire for revenge.

The 'neutrals' would have preferred we shook hands, curtseyed and whispered 'fair play, chaps' as Chelsea expressly went out there to stop us by any means necessary. And, even if we did go that route, turning into spineless appeasers just to win over the 'neutrals'...it would have made no f*cking difference, because all of them ended up w*nking into their crusty socks over Leicester anyway.

F*ck 'em - hypocritical, jaded c*nts, every one of them. Nothing we do will be good enough, so sod 'em all. We did what we had to do. It was a necessary evolutionary step - to understand what self-control meant, we had to lose it. Those 'neutrals' should be thanking their lucky f*cking stars that we were still possessed of enough decency to let those c*nts in blue walk off the field at the end - a bit more bile and Hazard, Pedro and Fabregas would still be doing rehab work after twelve months out with leg breaks.
That's the spirit!

Whatever the rights or wrongs (and I lean towards the 'rights' in this instance) it was a kind of coming of age for the team. And for that I will be thankful as it has led to the maturity and strong mentality we are seeing this season.
(As well as being thankful for Dier and Lamela and Mousa and Vorm and every one of the team).

Back