• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea

Good rant, but you have to remember all this is because it's fudgeing Leicester. A once in three lifetimes story. If it was the Scum, City, Chelski, or another big team we were chasing, the narrative might have been different. I guess we won't know, unless we're in a similar situation in the coming years and are chasing a big team, instead of a fairy tale one.

That's why I were asking for our players to be cut some slack by those critical of them for losing it on Monday. The pressure was immense and the shiiite they had to put up with, these past few months has not been the norm for any team in a title chase.

Our players and manager have been shat on by their their fellow professionals and I think it got to them.

It really went under the radar. Obviously 2010 was the first ever time so really was special.

Now, again, obviously. the big story was Leicester being crowned champions, but not one mention was made on Sky (didnt expect anything from the Beeb) about us officially qualifying for the CL (although we probably had after the United draw).
When Leicester mathematically qualified that warranted a mention, but no, not Tottenham.

Although not everybody, but that milestone also seemed to get lost by our fanbase too. Maybe not in August but as the season progressed qualifying for the CL became the primary target with finishing 2nd or even 1st, the icing on the cake. Monday's events overshowed that for a lot of people which really was a shame.
It is a bit disappointing that we didn't celebrate our qualification to the CL at the end of the Chelsea match. We could have used it to hide our league title disappointment and make fun at Chelsea who failed to qualify to CL. Still remember the wild celebration at ManCity when we won the CL ticket in 2010. Who can forget Bentley pouring ice water on Redknapp during the post-match interview ! Wish we had done similiar crazy things after the Chelsea match. We could have paraded with a banner just to make fun of Chelsea players and their fans !
If we were just outside the top 4 and the draw guaranteed CL, I'd say OK. But when you're chasing the title, CL qualification is expected, so to celebrate it would have looked a bit weird.

Sorry to go all @Sexagenarianlover (lite) on this but i would rather i won the euro millions jack pot then proceeded to have a threesome with beyonce and shakira, including copious amounts of custurd covered foreplay... that didnt happen.... but still im glad i stuck up for my mates and myself and didnt allow myself to be bullied by bunch of racist snide cheating clams.

How the fudge, do some of our fans turn on our players after the season they have just given us????? And for what... standing toe to toe with those bunch of C.Unts

Superb.
And agreed.
Nearly a week on and I remain delighted we didn't let those f.u/cking tossers bully us like usual, furthermore, delighted that they are still pised off about it (the ones I know are)...
We will refine it but how brilliant to now, conclusively, that we have it.
As for what others think of us, a rather massive F.U/C.K THEM!
Hasn't anyone thought about the days when Fergie used to say such nice things about us yet nothing nice ever about the goons? That's because inside the dressing room, he was saying 'lads it's Tottenham'!!!! That brick is not going to happen again on Poch's watch is it?!!!!!!
IMO some of our supporters are still catching up with where this squad has gone, and still have what I would consider 'polite victim mentality'. I consider myself a decent human being, but bullies ALWAYS need to be sorted.

Has anything further been heard about our charge of failing to control our players? I know we had until eod Monday 9th to respond to the charge.
Would we expect to hear anything formal regards the level of punishment (i.e. amount of fines) , or is it all handled behind the scenes?

Has anything further been heard about our charge of failing to control our players? I know we had until eod Monday 9th to respond to the charge.
Would we expect to hear anything formal regards the level of punishment (i.e. amount of fines) , or is it all handled behind the scenes?
The FA are waiting to see Sunday's results before they decide how many points to deduct from us

images

I will never, ever forget the pre-lasagnagate love in from scum bury when Scudamore announced there would be no dispensation...as he stood beside David Dein on the touchline!!!! :mad:

Next time we just need someone to sacrifice their ipod and call in a bomb threat.

I will never, ever forget the pre-lasagnagate love in from scum bury when Scudamore announced there would be no dispensation...as he stood beside David Dein on the touchline!!!! :mad:

You know, thinking back, I didn't really give as much credit to Jol as I should have for lifting the players up after that nightmare and getting us fifth place again the next season. If I had been a Spurs player during that f*cking corrupt stitch-up, I don't know if I could have stomached playing another season in such a fixed league. :mad:

You know, thinking back, I didn't really give as much credit to Jol as I should have for lifting the players up after that nightmare and getting us fifth place again the next season. If I had been a Spurs player during that f*cking corrupt stitch-up, I don't know if I could have stomached playing another season in such a fixed league. :mad:

I think Lasagnegate was (JUST in front of Harry's collapse) the single saddest/angriest moment in over 4 decades of support. It was so, so wrong.

I think Lasagnegate was (JUST in front of Harry's collapse) the single saddest/angriest moment in over 4 decades of support. It was so, so wrong.

In roughly a bit over a decade and half of supporting Spurs, I'd say Lasagnagate was the angriest I ever got. Harry's collapse made me more depressed than any other single Spurs phenomenon, because it was so long, so drawn out ,and had such a crushing air of inevitability about it as events unfolded and we knew fate was going to f*ck us for daring to dream; the same season saw me more terrified than I'd ever gotten about Spurs when Muamba went down and time stood still for those horrible minutes.

But, looking back, Lasagnagate was the angriest moment of my time as a Spurs fan, without doubt. At least when the club throws its own fate away, you can blame someone within the Spurs hierarchy. When something horrifying happens like Muamba collapsing, you can do nothing about it because it's random chance that human hands cannot affect. But when powerful people outside the club actively, maliciously f*cking conspire to f*ck us over outside the spirit of the game in backroom f*cking deals, and jeeringly laugh about it afterwards...

...then you feel angry at your powerlessness, at the unfairness of it all, at the filth and f*cking slime that lurks behind English pretensions about being the arbiters of the fair and the pure in sport.

Bull f*cking sh*t. All of it.

Back