• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea

AberYid

Steven Caulker
Monday 2nd
8pm
Sky Sports 1

The usual team, maybe with Son in place of Alli if he is suspended.

About time we did 'em.
No frills. No badgers. Just simple football and goals.
3 of them.

Enjoy the win, ladies.

Last edited:
Monday 25th
8pm
Sky Sports 1

The usual team, maybe with Son in place of Alli if he is suspended.

About time we did 'em.
No frills. No badgers. Just simple football and goals.
3 of them.

Enjoy the win, ladies.

I assure you this game will NOT be played on Monday the 25th on Sky Sports. Time travel is not currently possible and even if it was swapping our West Brom and Chelsea fixtures could create a time-paradox with catastrophic results on the universe.

You may however be able to tune in on the 2nd of May to watch the match...

What a brick OMT

I assure you this game will NOT be played on Monday the 25th on Sky Sports. Time travel is not currently possible and even if it was swapping our West Brom and Chelsea fixtures could create a time-paradox with catastrophic results on the universe.

You may however be able to tune in on the 2nd of May to watch the match...

What a brick OMT

You make an excellent point, however, we need to go back in time to watch us beat Chelsea at the Bridge, so why not go back in time on here as well.
Updated anyway.

I would still stick with the same team where possible

If Dier is out..then Mason in
If is Alli suspended..Chadli to start.

N'jie or Onomah and Bentaleb or Winks to fill in the respective vacated spots on the bench

o8va4cL.gif

Are we sending the entire team to Azerbaijan for a kickabout on thursday as preparation for the game this time?
Last time we played them most people on here reckoned that would have no adverse effect.

Are we sending the entire team to Azerbaijan for a kickabout on thursday as preparation for the game this time?
Last time we played them most people on here reckoned that would have no adverse effect.

did anyone suggest it would have a positive effect? that would need to be the case for your post to make any sense

Can't see anything but a Chelsea win unfortunately. We won't have much motivation I think. Hope I'm wrong

Interesting; what about Mason?

It's going to be interesting. As I see it, Poch has three obvious options. Eriksen central with Chadli coming in on the left, Lamela central with Son coming in on the right or a like for like replacement with Mason.

It's going to be interesting. As I see it, Poch has three obvious options. Eriksen central with Chadli coming in on the left, Lamela central with Son coming in on the right or a like for like replacement with Mason.

Hopefully Dier is ok. Anyone heard what type of injury he had?

I'd go Son or Chadli. Probably Son, and play him off the left.

Back