• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea, WHL, Sat 28 Sept

after a bit of digging apparently his son posted on twitter he is in a stable condition.

Why do you lack so much ambition?
Why can't we be disappointed not to have beaten Chelsea at home?

hmmmmmm....

I was in a bad mood after the result as I desperately wanted to beat them....then when some time had passed I realised that a draw was a fair result....then later still on the evidence of the second half I think we could be appreciating that point come the end of the season..... Chelsea opened us up twice in the second half and should have finished us off before torres saw red.

I knew at the time that Aunty Pauline's chance miss at the end of the first half was gonna bite us on the ass.

The truth is we should be a little disappointed as we could have won and made a massive statement for the season ahead............on the other side we should not discount a point after how they poo poo'd on us at the lane last season and how the bossed the second half........Torres even looked like torres and made Daws & verts look silly on a few occasions.

I must say I always thought Mourinho was like the yoda of footie managers but his recent decisions baffle me......none more so with mata.....a player who would grace any team.......and ramires on the right?????????wtf im just a little ****ed he saw sense at ht......

after a bit of digging apparently his son posted on twitter he is in a stable condition.

good news.......
lets hope he fully recovers.
mind you If I was to go I would rather be at whl having died of shock seeing us win the prem trophy.... rather than in some unclean nhs filth ridden hospital with staff hoping I can be moved to the morgue asap so they can free up another bed for the next patient.

Why do you lack so much ambition?
Why can't we be disappointed not to have beaten Chelsea at home?

It's not that I lack ambition, in fact at this stage of the season, I'm dreaming of a title win or at the very least come the month of April, we're still in it mathematically challenging for the top spot.

Of course we can display our disappointment in not beating them, I've not got a problem with that. But it's this, 'we should be beating them because we're at home' viewpoint I'm not running with. If we want to win titles blah blah blah . It were Chelsea we were playing, not Crystal Palace!

I'm just of the opinion all things considered and how they came back at us in the second half, a draw was a good result for us. We played average and our performance against one of the title contenders can only be described as a 6/10 at best and we didnt get beat, and it seems to me that some people expect a Barcelona type performance everytime we come up against one of the big boys and if they dont get it, then it's all doom and gloom and we will never challenge for the title or get top four etc etc.

I'm more positive about AVB's Spurs doing well in the League than I have ever been under Jol or Harry for that matter and dropping a couple of points against Chelsea at home after a 6/10 performance is not going to alter my thinking .

How can this game be taken as a litmus test of our development under AVB? I feel we would have lost that last year, perhaps even lost it under Harry as well (and he had an impeccable record at home against Chelski)

Back