• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs CHAVSKI

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think that it is a decent side. Aurier, Sissoko and Dier are all short of the required quality in the positions that they are playing. We look good for 4th but a long way off the top two.

No doubt! If we get 4th that will be a result.

Was more thinking that there is defensive potential in this line-up. If Mourinho can get them coordinated. Then the key is whether we can pass the ball well enough in midfield - it's been a weakness for a year. Especially without Eriksen in there linking things up.

No doubt! If we get 4th that will be a result.

Was more thinking that there is defensive potential in this line-up. If Mourinho can get them coordinated. Then the key is whether we can pass the ball well enough in midfield - it's been a weakness for a year. Especially without Eriksen in there linking things up.

I think that we're going to be a bit sludgy in midfield until one of Ndombele or Winks is in the side.

It's a good side 4 years ago.
And agree with the players you have highlighted that need an upgrade (still Hopeful on Dier - but I'm not sure I'm being objective).
Ndombele should be able to upgrade Sissoko - hopefully he does and isn't a dud.

I'd add Moura. He's a very good squad player. I'm not convinced by him regularly starting.
He has always been a rotation player at previous clubs - so maybe he can be more consistent. But it's not a given for me.

I agree. I am hopeful that Dier can regain form but he needs to lose some weight and I am not sure where he will end up playing.

Don't like that midfield. Think we could well get over-run there. JM taking a gamble our front four will keep them well pinned back.Risky. We need a quick start and a couple of goals here.

Not a fan of the lineup, and Chelsea look like they have anticipated our counter play by going 5 at the back. Be I retesting to see who wins out.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Back