• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs CHAVSKI

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can we all please stop calling Dele - ‘Ali’ or "Alli". He has made it clear he doesn’t want to be referred to as Ali/Alli any longer. To continue to call him that is to disrespect his wishes.

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see the tactic Jose choses here

The blue scum have been struggling against teams that sit back a little, will we sit back and smash them on counter? or will we play open?

I think we will see Dier and Winks together for this one in CM. It gives JM his favoured pairing of a passer and a destroyer. I also think he may well go for Sissoko in place of Moura to give us more protection for Aurier and more akin to a 4-3-3. Harsh on Moura after his goal at Wolves but it also gives us the option of his pace and directness off the bench in the closing phase. So I suspect the starting line up will be:

.................................Gazza....................................

Aurier...............Toby..............Sanchez........Verts

............Sissoko.............Dier.........Winks

..........................Dele........................Son

.....................................Kane..........................

A sort of wonky Christmas tree formation - quite apt for this time of year!!!!!

I think we will see Dier and Winks together for this one in CM. It gives JM his favoured pairing of a passer and a destroyer. I also think he may well go for Sissoko in place of Moura to give us more protection for Aurier and more akin to a 4-3-3. Harsh on Moura after his goal at Wolves but it also gives us the option of his pace and directness off the bench in the closing phase. So I suspect the starting line up will be:

.................................Gazza....................................

Aurier...............Toby..............Sanchez........Verts

............Sissoko.............Dier.........Winks

..........................Dele........................Son

.....................................Kane..........................

A sort of wonky Christmas tree formation - quite apt for this time of year!!!!!

I think that if he plays a three man midfield, Dele would be the third with Moura, Son and Kane starting up front.

I think that if he plays a three man midfield, Dele would be the third with Moura, Son and Kane starting up front.

He knows Dele’s best position is off Kane and won’t move him from there. He has played Sissoko there before and he offers Aurier that extra protection against the Chavs pacy players.

He knows Dele’s best position is off Kane and won’t move him from there. He has played Sissoko there before and he offers Aurier that extra protection against the Chavs pacy players.

Dele dropped deep against Wolves and made up a three. The other option if he was going to go 4-3-3 maybe to bring in Ndombele rather than Winks.

I suspect (and have a great record of getting it wrong) is that he'll go 4-2-3-1 but get everyone but Kane back when defending and use Son, Dele and Moira to break fast and play off balls to Kane.

Dele dropped deep against Wolves and made up a three. The other option if he was going to go 4-3-3 maybe to bring in Ndombele rather than Winks.

I suspect (and have a great record of getting it wrong) is that he'll go 4-2-3-1 but get everyone but Kane back when defending and use Son, Dele and Moira to break fast and play off balls to Kane.

No one knows for sure - it’s just interesting speculating! I think Dele was pushed back by force of circumstance as were outnumbered there against Wolves. It did somewhat compromise us as an attacking threat against Wolves.

No one knows for sure - it’s just interesting speculating! I think Dele was pushed back by force of circumstance as were outnumbered there against Wolves. It did somewhat compromise us as an attacking threat against Wolves.

I think that you are probably right about Dele last game.

I don't think that Dier, Winks and Sissoko looks a very balanced three. Winks has played deepest when selected under Mourinho and Dier and Sissoko in front of him doesn't give him a lot to play with. If you play Dier deepest, why not select Ndombele, who is comfortable carrying the ball and carries more of a goal threat?

I think that you are probably right about Dele last game.

I don't think that Dier, Winks and Sissoko looks a very balanced three. Winks has played deepest when selected under Mourinho and Dier and Sissoko in front of him doesn't give him a lot to play with. If you play Dier deepest, why not select Ndombele, who is comfortable carrying the ball and carries more of a goal threat?

In ideal circumstances,I would play NDombele there instead of Winks but I don’t think JM believes he is yet up to PL speed.

In ideal circumstances,I would play NDombele there instead of Winks but I don’t think JM believes he is yet up to PL speed.

He's started him before. I just think that the three you are suggesting is not very well balanced. If those three started, I'd expect Sissoko to start on the right in place of Moura. With Winks deepest of the midfield two and Dier disrupting in front of him.

Back