• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs. Brighton ***

Would be nice to see Lucas given a start (along side Son and Eriksen), he deserves that after his effort against City. Fully counting on a Kane hat trick tonight as well.

Everybody dance now!

Jesus, Buddha, Mohamed and others must have wept at this STUPID question.

You are still at this silly, childish and bizarre habit, that is costing us points.
Grow up, or if you are already "grown" up, get real.

Have a cold Tusker, and chill out. If you can't get a Tusker in your neck of woods,
try a Singha, Tiger, Anchor etc.

But just stop this habit.

Agree with the sentiments regarding Moura. he showed a lot against City in a cameo and id like to see more. Id also put Son back in the side as we need more goals in our foward line. Im assuming the full backs will be rotated so I am expecting to see Aurier and Rose.

Toby in please also if Verts is injured. Dier for me was terrible v City and id like us to change it up in that position for this game. Id even give Sissoko a run in midfield.

So ill go but not expect to see:

-----------------Lloris---------------------
--------Toby---------Verts------
-Aurier------------------------------Rose
-----------Sissoko---Eriksen------------
Moura-----------Alli-----------------Son
---------------Kane----------------------

Agree with the sentiments regarding Moura. he showed a lot against City in a cameo and id like to see more. Id also put Son back in the side as we need more goals in our foward line. Im assuming the full backs will be rotated so I am expecting to see Aurier and Rose.

Toby in please also if Verts is injured. Dier for me was terrible v City and id like us to change it up in that position for this game. Id even give Sissoko a run in midfield.

So ill go but not expect to see:

-----------------Lloris---------------------
--------Toby---------Verts------
-Aurier------------------------------Rose
-----------Sissoko---Eriksen------------
Moura-----------Alli-----------------Son
---------------Kane----------------------

Rose is still out, I think.

Good to be able to give Dembele and Dier a rest. Strong team, should be able to win with that line up. Fingers crossed!

So i'll predict:

Loris

Aurier - Toby - Jan - Davies (is Rose fit?)

Sissoko - Wanyama

Moura - Eriksen - Son

Kane

2n744zr.gif

Back