• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs. Brighton ***

Austin
Walker-Peters, Alderweireld, King, Bennetts
Skipp, Marsh
Lucas, Lamela, Son
Sterling

Pick this team as I've read the rest were brick recently, if we don't win I'm going to start a "Poch Out" movement, please let me know how many halfwits and village idiots would like to join.
Spot on team selection. The dropped ones have a weak mentality and aren't fit to wear the shirt. I'd rather play a team of Judas and Ghaly than those shiftless losers.

Very tricky fixture - lose this and we open the door for Chelsea to push us for top four.

--------------Lloris--------------
Aurier-Sanchez Verts-Davies
----Wanyama-----Dier--------
Son------Moura------Eriksen
-------------Kane-------------

Subs; Vorm, Trippier, Lamela, Dembele, Alli, Rose, Toby

Concur.

Must win.

They will be up for it, we must match it

--------------Lloris--------------
Trippier--Alder--Verts--Davies
-----Wanyama--Dembele---
-Moura------Dele------Eriksen
-------------Son-------------

.....................Lloris...................
Trippier......Toby.......Sanchez...Rose
..........Wanyama....Eriksen............
Moura............Ali...................Son
.................Kane......................

Brightons defenders arent all that. Turn like oil tankers.

He might know full well what Kane will do (I doubt it) but that doesnt mean he'll be able to stop him.

Id be tempted to keep Saturday in mind, rest a few.

..........................Lloris
Aurier......Alderweireld....Vertonghen....Rose
.................Wanyama....Sissoko
......Moura............Alli..........Son
.........................Kane

Freshen the team up and tell the players that if they play well, they can keep a spot for the Semi final game.

---------------lloris
aurier-----sanchez*---vert---rose
------------wanyama
------sissoko---------eriksen
--moura-------kane----------son

*toby if he's available.

some interesting moments in that Press Conference, amongst the usual dross questions just to earn themselves a generic soundbite.

Notably that it's left me with the feeling that Moura will start tonight, and Toby might be a surprise inclusion in the 11? (He's in the squad at least, which for me seems pointless. If he's in the squad, then play him!).

Not sure who makes way in these instances though. Perhaps give Sanch a break after recent games? Esp given there are some bullies in that Brighton team.

So i'll predict:

Loris

Aurier - Toby - Jan - Davies (is Rose fit?)

Sissoko - Wanyama

Moura - Eriksen - Son

Kane

Does get tough to call that 3 behind the strikers, now that we have 5 in Son, Eriksen, Lamela, Alli and Moura all vying for places.

After the disappointing defeat to ManCity, we need to get back to winning ways. This will be our first league match at Brighton since 1983. For the records, we lost that match at Brighton that time. So, we need to treat Brighton with due respect and avoid getting complacent. After all, we need to win all our remaining matches to have any chance of finishing in 2nd place in the league. Pochettino will be tempted to rest players due to our FA Cup semi final against ManU on Saturday. But we should not rest any players as we rarely benefit from that.

Kane badly needs goals to chase Salah in the top scorer race. But Kane has looked rusty since coming back from injury. Maybe we should rest Kane if he is still not fully fit. But don't think Pochettino will want to rest Kane when he badly needs goals. Cardiff and Brighton are the only teams Kane has not scored against in the league. Let's hope Kane will get back his best form by scoring against Brighton in this match. Apart from Kane, we need others like Eriksen, Alli, Son and Lamela to be at their best in this match. It will help us greatly if our attack are on fire in this match before we play in the FA cup semi final.

Our midfield seem to have many options nowadays. Dembele and Wanyama supposed to be our ideal midfield partnership. But won't mind if we play the likes of Dier and Sissoko instead. Wanyama has looked rusty since coming back from injury. Somehow feel Sissoko will play well if he plays in this match. Also, Moura played well after coming on against ManCity. So, Moura deserves to get some playing time as well.

Our defence have not been at their best recently. We have been conceding too many soft goals in these matches. It is clear we badly missed the influence of Alderweireld in defence. Some reports say Alderweireld might get involved in this match. It will help us greatly if Alderweireld returns for this match and stays there for the remaining of the season. For all his hard work, Sanchez still makes crucial mistakes in all the matches. Sanchez still needs more time to become a top defender as he is still young and inexperienced. Hope Alderweireld will stay and guide Sanchez until then.

Brighton are winless in their last 5 matches but did beat Arsenal at home before that. So, we cannot get complacent in this match. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Brighton and get back our winning form.

Everybody dance now!

Wish Alderweireld will be back in defence against Brighton. It will lift our morale to have our best defender returning just before the crucial FA Cup semi final against ManU. Brighton are not in good form but won't make it easy for us. We need to get an early goal to help settle our nerves and then go for more goals to kill the game off. Let's hope we will put up a good match and get a convincing win over Brighton to improve our chances of finishing in top 3 places in the league.

Back