• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs Brighton & Hove Albion

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lets forget yesterdays horrow show and move on.

Time to shake things up a little bit.

Aurier is crap, Dier-Sissoko in the centre do not work, GLC deserves a chance and hopefully Ndombers is finally fit enough to start, so...

Lineup:
Gazzaniga - Foyth, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Vertonghen - Winks, Ndombele - Lo Celso, Dele, Moura - Kane

Bench:
Vorm, Aurier, KWP, Skipp, Sissoko, Sessegnon, Parrott

I see that some of you have hit the sauce early this Christmas

leo-cheers-gif-10.gif

Whatever team we play we have to make sure we do not under estimate their ability to pass the ball
I’d be stunned if they didn’t attack our right hand side again (this was the game where Poch gambled on Sissoko playing there)
I’d also be stunned if we didn’t see a reaction form the players

Whatever team we play we have to make sure we do not under estimate their ability to pass the ball
I’d be stunned if they didn’t attack our right hand side again (this was the game where Poch gambled on Sissoko playing there)
I’d also be stunned if we didn’t see a reaction form the players

That's what I thought last time we played them.

we owe them one for the beat down they gave us. I am hoping Ndombele starts as we need a real midfielder in there. Some extra ability in midfield with ball players. Winks and Ndombele are
not afraid to tackle or win the back either. Sessengon for his full debut.

----------------------Gazza------------------------

Foyth-----Toby--------------Jan-------------Rose

----------------------Winks-----------------------------
-----------Ndombele-----

------Moura--------Dele-----------Sessengon
------------------------KAne------------------------------

Do they have competent midfielders? If yes, we are fudged. [emoji28]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

we owe them one for the beat down they gave us. I am hoping Ndombele starts as we need a real midfielder in there. Some extra ability in midfield with ball players. Winks and Ndombele are
not afraid to tackle or win the back either. Sessengon for his full debut.

----------------------Gazza------------------------

Foyth-----Toby--------------Jan-------------Rose

----------------------Winks-----------------------------
-----------Ndombele-----

------Moura--------Dele-----------Sessengon
------------------------KAne------------------------------

Im really close to this team. Would love to see Ndom with all those options in front of him. Sess and Moura pace, Dele and Kane movement.

My only change would be Jan at LB instead of Rose (Dav CB). Jan has been more consistent and we don’t really need Rose getting up and down as Sess will be wide.

No Aurier. That is my main requirement.

Same. Jose has touched on Foyth being capable from a defensive point of view and he might just go that route. Could change the wonky round with Sess doing what Aurier has been doing but from the other side (now no Son) although Jose doesn’t think he’s ready for ‘LB’.

Same. Jose has touched on Foyth being capable from a defensive point of view and he might just go that route. Could change the wonky round with Sess doing what Aurier has been doing but from the other side (now no Son) although Jose doesn’t think he’s ready for ‘LB’.

I find it flabbergasting he is still in the side. He must go. If Son was around I’d ditch Lucas onto the bench too. IF I could I’d pick

Gazza

Foyth
Sanchez
Alderweireld
Verts

Dier
Ndombele

LoCelso Dele Sess
Kane

I find it flabbergasting he is still in the side. He must go. If Son was around I’d ditch Lucas onto the bench too. IF I could I’d pick

Gazza

Foyth
Sanchez
Alderweireld
Verts

Dier
Ndombele

LoCelso Dele Sess
Kane

Thats pretty much my team too - but I would try a different formation. I don't think the two in CM do us any favours (whoever they are) and so I would be inclined to go for a different approach - similar to Chelsea's against us:

..........................................Gazza..................................................

..................Toby.................Sanchez..............Verts.............................

Foyth.......................................................................................Sess

......................LoCelso .........Winks/Dier.........NDombele...........................

.............................................Dele....................................................

..............................................Kane..................................................

With three at the back and two attacking wing-backs providing width. Dier or Winks providing protection and dropping in to make it a back four when one of the WBs goes forward. We then have double protection out wide and in the centre. 5 at the back when defending with Dier/Winks providing protection. Two ball playing passers in CM with licence to get forward. Dele given licence to roam and not be compromised into trying to defend (as he was against Chelsea). Lets control the midfield for once and stop gambling with four forwards on the pitch. We need to take Brighton seriously (they beat us 3-0 at the Amex) and we need to get revenge and get back on track.

Sissoko and Moura dropped to the bench to give us fresh legs if we need it. We paid the price for not having a forward on the bench on Sunday.

Come on JM put some square pegs into square holes for this one!!!!

Hopefully, it won't be your brother in the dug-out...................

Why should I waste my time speculating, when Jose will pick Aurier at right back and a Dier/Sissoko midfield? Woeful.

Back