• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Bournemouth ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish Nkoudou can get involved in this match as he has not played at all this season. After all, Nkoudou did well in the pre-season matches and so deserves to show his worth to us.

When you sign a contract as a player, you need to understand that you don’t sign to play, you sign to train

I also am looking forward to refreshing our cm in the next 8 months, I don't think Dembele and Wanyama are reliable anymore.
As I said in the Poch thread the other day, whatever his plan is, is ok by me.

Toby wasn't reliable, and now is err...reliable.

It wouldn't surprise me if Wanyama and Moose come back later in the season to pair up and clinch us the title just at the point we needed balls of steel to see us over the line.

Nothings off the table with Poch.

I'm guessing when Dier is fit again, Sissoko will get rested more. I think the reasoning is that we need at least one of them in there due to being too lightweight otherwise.

Any win will do. Always hard to get up to full speed on Boxing Day.
Personally I've just eaten twice my body weight and had a nap.

As I said in the Poch thread the other day, whatever his plan is, is ok by me.

Toby wasn't reliable, and now is err...reliable.

It wouldn't surprise me if Wanyama and Moose come back later in the season to pair up and clinch us the title just at the point we needed balls of steel to see us over the line.

Nothings off the table with Poch.

Come again? When was Toby not reliable? He was an ever present first season, missed just 8 league games second season, was dropped last season for, at least partly, non footballing reasons and has been almost an ever present this season as well. Toby has been the definition of reliable for us, both in terms of performances and availability.

Also, Poch is not a magician (or a doctor for that matter). He won't suddenly fix their medical problems.

Anyway, come on Spurs!

Back