• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Bournemouth ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thing with Liverpool is they always look amazing at the start of the season, just like we always look amazing around this time of year. They have a deeper squad this year so will likely drop not too much later in the season, but we have a deeper squad too so picked up more points than usual ourselves in the early months.

So my point is...yes they look amazing and unbeatable now, but they near enough always do. I’m not saying we will catch them, but I think we can certainly get closer. We always get more points in the second half of the season than the first.

Thing with Liverpool is they always look amazing at the start of the season, just like we always look amazing around this time of year. They have a deeper squad this year so will likely drop not too much later in the season, but we have a deeper squad too so picked up more points than usual ourselves in the early months.

So my point is...yes they look amazing and unbeatable now, but they near enough always do. I’m not saying we will catch them, but I think we can certainly get closer. We always get more points in the second half of the season than the first.

Last two times they have been too at Xmas they lost it.... so who knows

They have a couple of testing games coming up

I hope we could buy some central midfield cover for Sissoko, Dier and Winks. Dembele and Wanyama seem shot and it's asking a lot of Skipp to play in our crunch games, his inexperience will be exposed .

If we get more points in the second half of the season than we already have, that would be an amazing achievement. It would mean we end up with 91+ points.

Pool look very strong though.

He has always been a very good player, technically great. He has never shown a work ethic until now though where he has been great IMO
Didn’t stop many experts on here claiming he was just an overweight winger who could take a half decent set piece.

Was always going to represent a great buy at the price he was....

But for me isn’t good enough to displace what we have. For them he has displaced players like Origi and Sturridge, but also filled the llallana gap
Sure, I’d argue he’s at least as good as Lamela personally though and I’m of big fan of Lamela. I dont think it would hurt to have one more quality AM either way to rotate more and manage injury situations better and also to allow Son to maybe play up front a little more and have less onus on Kane....

Sure, I’d argue he’s at least as good as Lamela personally though and I’m of big fan of Lamela. I dont think it would hurt to have one more quality AM either way to rotate more and manage injury situations better and also to allow Son to maybe play up front a little more and have less onus on Kane....

Maybe
Not sure he would have the game time he has got there, here to know
He will prove to be a bargain if they win the league and didn’t he win it in Germany?

Let’s just get Bale in.

Back