• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Bournemouth ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can we win our cup finals against the other London clubs?
We have to do this and get points from Liverpool and City.
Liverpool don't have this! or City.
You cant expect manure and Everton to take points off Liverpool for can you?

Anyway you can't take it away from the Team how we are playing.
Well done you Spurs,.....

They have Man Utd, they also have each other which is the same as us, Chelsea and Arsenal.

Everton making up the role as West Ham

I'm not so sure, everyone thought Liverpool would destroy them at the library too. Nothing would surprise me at the moment.
Really cant see liverpool losing this season. There doesnt seem a team that can handle them. Think they will replicate the invincible season.

That said, I do think they will draw a lot of games and we may sneak in there.

Really cant see liverpool losing this season. There doesnt seem a team that can handle them. Think they will replicate the invincible season.

That said, I do think they will draw a lot of games and we may sneak in there.

The only question around Liverpool is whether they have overused their top players. They’ve got City and Arsenal in quick succession but started their first team against Saudi Sportswashing Machine yet again today.

So if Levy was to adopt the Liverpool practices of paying £70m a head on 2-3 players you need, in order to win us the league this year.... who would you actually buy?

I reckon a galatico deep lying midfielder, & a world class full back would take us the furthest forward. Then maybe another top notch attacker as a nice to have. I just don’t know who!!! :)

They have Man Utd, they also have each other which is the same as us, Chelsea and Arsenal.

Everton making up the role as West Ham
Maybe we still have a chance then but it will be interesting to see if arse or chelsmell throw their games. Listening to utd fans on phone in..saying they are playing more confidently, that may help.
CoyS

So if Levy was to adopt the Liverpool practices of paying £70m a head on 2-3 players you need, in order to win us the league this year.... who would you actually buy?

I reckon a galatico deep lying midfielder, & a world class full back would take us the furthest forward. Then maybe another top notch attacker as a nice to have. I just don’t know who!!! :)

Dont forget we would have to sell eriksen first to fund it like they did with countinho

Ndombele
Deligt
Isco

Funded by Eriksen and Alderweireld

Rather keep them both though obviously

I’m just beginning to develop a very good feeling about this season...
Don't do it to yourself. Pool must be overwhelming favourites. Their defensive solidity will give them a huge advantage in being able to grind out wins which we don't have. That's why they have not lost yet this season. Hoping I'm wrong of course but don't want posters to start accusing our boys of being bottlers if Liverpool win. It's theirs to lose now.

Don't do it to yourself. Pool must be overwhelming favourites. Their defensive solidity will give them a huge advantage in being able to grind out wins which we don't have. That's why they have not lost yet this season. Hoping I'm wrong of course but don't want posters to start accusing our boys of being bottlers if Liverpool win. It's theirs to lose now.
Agree
Put all the pressure on them
Their defence is held together by one man but he is doing a sterling job

Ndombele
Deligt
Isco

Funded by Eriksen and Alderweireld

Rather keep them both though obviously
Definitely keep them two!

How about funded by; Dembele, Llorente, GKN, Vorm & Jansen - wages saving anyway!

Ok - lets just go balls out - get Gareth back, fudging blow everyone away and win this thing. Come home monkey boy!!!

Back