• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa

Here I am, making this awesome OMT, and THIS happens!?

A0F2C691781B86A8FDA22C6DB864CE5F60DC8E4C

villa_park.jpg

Sunday 4pm

Lloris
Walker Alderweireld Wimmer Rose
Dier Dembele
Lamela Alli Eriksen
Kane

I'd consider giving Dier, Alli and Kane a whole week off, bring them back for Bournemouth.

If you want to moan about Poch and/or Dortmund, there are threads for that already.

i-can-t-keep-calm-i-m-a-spurs-fan-coys-1.png

bg.jpg

oh right, and the team:

-------------lloris
walker----toby----wimmer----rose
--------dier-----dembele
--lamela-----alli-------eriksen
-----------kane

-----------Vorm
Trippier--2CV---Wimmer---Davies
------Bentaleb--Mason
--Onomah--Eriksen---Son
-----------Chadli

Let the team from last night recover its swagger by blowing away 'the team Timmeh killed' in half an hour.

Get the A-team focusing on putting 4 past Dortmund.

Here I am, making this awesome OMT, and THIS happens!?

A0F2C691781B86A8FDA22C6DB864CE5F60DC8E4C

villa_park.jpg

Sunday 4pm

Lloris
Walker Alderweireld Wimmer Rose
Dier Dembele
Lamela Alli Eriksen
Kane

I'd consider giving Dier, Alli and Kane a whole week off, bring them back for Bournemouth.

If you want to moan about Poch and/or Dortmund, there are threads for that already.

i-can-t-keep-calm-i-m-a-spurs-fan-coys-1.png

bg.jpg

Thats what I was afraid of, there is a negative correlation between OMT effort and result recently, Scara nailed it against Swansea. You'll thank me Sunday ;-)

@the dza I was under the impression the "OMT" had to be blessed by a mod?

-----------Vorm
------Bentaleb--Mason
--Onomah--Eriksen---Son
-----------Chadli

Let the team from last night recover its swagger by blowing away 'the team Timmeh killed' in half an hour.

Thankfully, nothing like this selection will happen.

oh right, and the team:

-------------lloris
walker----toby----wimmer----rose
--------dier-----dembele
--lamela-----alli-------eriksen
-----------kane

Agree with that. In the event that we go 2 up at any point, I'd take Dier off immediately to try to prevent him getting suspended for Liverpool

Thats what I was afraid of, there is a negative correlation between OMT effort and result recently, Scara nailed it against Swansea. You'll thank me Sunday ;-)
Have you forgot how well @LemonadeMoney 's cut and paste Grauniad job worked out for us already!? :eek:

Luckily the only thing bricker than this OMT is the Villa first XI, so 1-0 Spurs, own goal.

Would be typical Spurs to fudge up vs this rabble and they way they have been playing...

7-1 Villa, Timmeh hat-trick

@the dza I was under the impression the "OMT" had to be blessed by a mod?

The Swansea OMT effort by @scaramanga was clearly an outlier...have you not seen our results since then..??

Oh well fck it:

aston-villa-jordan-ayew.jpg

Alan-Hutton-500471.jpg

Scott-Sinclair-8.jpg

villa-fans-cup-final.jpg

_86580248_gettyimages-496247806.jpg

230522.jpg

If we don't beat one of the worst teams to ever grace the Premier League then I give up on football. Villa are only marginally better than THAT Derby County team

-----------Vorm
------Bentaleb--Mason
--Onomah--Eriksen---Son
-----------Chadli

I actually think GB is on to something...brick...I meant on something. :)

We need to get our game head on for this match. I hope that when Brenda left out Gerrard for a CL game away at RM ( or was it Barca? ) and things thereafter went all Pete Tong for Liverscum, the same doesn't happen with us. We need a good win here to put Thursday behind us.

We should drop Eriksen for this game. Hes played every game and he has been poor for the most part. Id bring in Chadli or Son.

Back