• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
------------------------Lloris
Sissoko... Alderweireld ...Sanchez.....Vertonghen
--------Eriksen-------- Winks----Lamela
--------------------------Dele
----------------Son----------------Kane

Subs:
Gazza
Davies
Tanganga
Lo Celso
Skipp
Moura
Parrot..

Anyone watching the game in central/SE tomorrow?
For once I might actually have time find a decent pub. (Rather than trying to do too much and rushing to the dodgy pub in Lewisham town centre!)

I wouldn’t be surprised to see something funky tomorrow.

Toby
Dav
Davies

Sissoko/Eriksen/Winks/Dele/Rose

Son
Kane

That could be compact in defence but also have a high chance of keeping possession when turning over play and Dele/Eriksen join the front 2 when possible.

Could be Lamela instead of Eriksen but he might be better off coming on later like some other NLD performances.

We’ve got 2 fit CMs/Right Backs. Probably 8 slots in the squad to cover those two positions and 2 of them are fit. Oh, and it’s the 2 that were fit most of last year btw.
I have no idea how people think this is the right game for us. Absolutely the worst game we could ever have at this moment. We need a Norwich or some other bricker that we always beat or even Sheffield United but not the goons away.
Tbf though I can't think of any team in the Premier league that we comfortably beat anymore. Competition is too good now.

This is the best press conference I've seen from Poch in a long, long time!
Seems as if a ton has been lifted off his shoulders! Absolutely loved the comment on Merson! :D
BUT, if what we have now is Pochettino Spurs ver. 6, we either need the upgrade to 6.1 right now, or roll back to ver.4

This is the best press conference I've seen from Poch in a long, long time!
Seems as if a ton has been lifted off his shoulders! Absolutely loved the comment on Merson! :D
BUT, if what we have now is Pochettino Spurs ver. 6, we either need the upgrade to 6.1 right now, or roll back to ver.4

Its only a beta, innit. Stable release not out until next summer. :D

I have no idea how people think this is the right game for us. Absolutely the worst game we could ever have at this moment. We need a Norwich or some other bricker that we always beat or even Sheffield United but not the goons away.
Tbf though I can't think of any team in the Premier league that we comfortably beat anymore. Competition is too good now.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine?

We need to solidify our defence and manage the attacking scum trident

------------------------Lloris
... Alderweireld ...Sanchez .....Davies/Vertonghen
Sissoko-------------Lo Celso----------- Winks------------------Rose
--------------------------Eriksen
----------------Son----------------Kane

Subs:
Gazza
Davies/Vertonghen
Skipp
Alli
Lamela
Moura
Parrot

I think going defensive is the worst thing we can do, the only decent thing about that lot Aubameyang, Lacazzete is decent enough and I know nothing of the other one admittedly except he has pace, otherwise they are brick, sitting back imo plays into their hands we need to attack and exploit the fact the other 8 or 9 scum are frankly brick, if we are in possession and attacking their front three can’t do sod all, BE BRAVE TO DARE IS DO and show them clams why they play Thursday nights and are competing with wolves and belong in south London with Crystal Palace

Back