• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right fcuk it. Stop being a scared pussy Christoff. Nothing you can do about the result other than if you're at the game and you have a suicidebelt strapped to yourself and you can run onto the pitch and going for their fans/players only (wouldn't fancy blowing up you boys).

Positive thoughts bring lovely tosss. We have been poor but it's an NLD. Lightning is striking twice here and we will go 2 down at half time.

However. We are going to come back and fudging beat these fudgers 3-2, with Winks hitting the winner.

COYS!

Could be 352 with Sissoko and Rose as Wing backs? Probably a four with Toby at RB though

Difficult to know if this will be a 3-4-2-1 with Sissoko as right wing back or a 4-2-3-1 with Toby or Dave as RB

I must admit, after the champions league final I never thought I would ever get nervous again. I was wrong! I hate these games, please win Spurs!

They're playing 433. So we may really struggle in the centre of the park... Eerrghh. Need a big shift from Lamela.

Back