• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They hit the post and the bar, as you said - but I think the post shot was going in.

I have not watched it back, it is just how I recall - so you you could be right....

It wasn’t deflected, it was left by Ramsey who could have got a foot on it and poked it on target, but that’s also where Gazza had dived.

I listen to the fighting rooster and T on there said he thought erisken was awful in this game as he gave the ball away all the time. In fact he hardly have the ball away at all but due to the pressure on fans during the games we see things so diffently. These games don’t feel like 90 minutes do they?

It wasn’t deflected, it was left by Ramsey who could have got a foot on it and poked it on target, but that’s also where Gazza had dived.

I listen to the fighting rooster and T on there said he thought Eriksen-sen-sen was awful in this game as he gave the ball away all the time. In fact he hardly have the ball away at all but due to the pressure on fans during the games we see things so diffently. These games don’t feel like 90 minutes do they?

No, no they don’t.....

Eriksen did play through and Arsenal forward haha

It wasn’t his best game, but he was good at ticking things over and would have had a part in a goal if Sissoko hasn’t spazzed it.

It was a terrible ko, but the worst ever was surely by us in the same stadium, fabregas put it in the back of our net about 7 seconds later.

That was horrible. They were showing the replay for ththe first goal, and then said we’d conceded a second. :(

The only other moment I can remember quite like that was Gomes saving a penalty against Blackpool only to concede another penalty immediately after.

His never ending crying thing was some of the bizzariest brick I've ever seen

Woodgate's attempts to console him! :ross:

"kinnel meet, pull yerself togetha!"

To be fair I think he was severely winded and had ongoing issues with that, pretty 'orrible feeling...

Whew, I can't imagine us buying a goalie that bad now....he was so so terrible at times, but maybe that reel makes him look worse than he was???

Whew, I can't imagine us buying a goalie that bad now....he was so so terrible at times, but maybe that reel makes him look worse than he was???

During 09/10 when we qualified for the Champions League he played really well and he could be a fantastic shot stopper. His start though was the worst goalkeeping we've ever had.

Ah, Heurelio. Unbelievable saves alternating with equally unbelievable bloopers. Is he still on Watford's books? I don't remember seeing him doing the crybaby thing during his time with them.

He was badly winded then played a few games with broken ribs I think, memory is hazy.. I know it doesn't nessesarily excuse the crying, but let's not be too hard on ol Heurelho...

Back