• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the dza

Christian Ziege
This is where we start the slow, painful death of the Emery regime and the even slower, more painful decline of the Woolwich W@nkers.

Time to bring out the big guns:

sissoko-2-378x283.jpg

7bbc3c9246a2f28b9682c89b4c61c5bd.jpg

0005A27800000C1D-3381337-image-m-41_1451676293404.jpg

This has got AVB negative spiral written all over it. 100-0 to the scum, dingdong Emery with the lot after he registers himself.

Based on injuries, schedule and the team that started vs Burnley, i'd assume this is what we start with:

Gazzaniga

Walker-Peters Foyth Alderwiereld Rose

Skipp Winks Eriksen

Lamela Llorente Son

If Vertonghen is fit, i think he'd start instead of Alderwieeld, but needs must: even the second-choice/stand-in CBs are injured...tricky rotation for Poch tbh

-------------gazza
kwp----foyth---toby----aurier
-----winks----skipp----eriksen
--------------lamela
---------moura-----son

Arsenal are crap on crosses but I think that's more to do with their keeper, and I expect them to bring Cech back in for this game (he's not injured is he?)

They do give up space on the counter, so that front 3 should be able to exploit it.

-------------gazza
kwp----foyth---toby----aurier
-----winks----skipp----eriksen
--------------lamela
---------moura-----son

Arsenal are crap on crosses but I think that's more to do with their keeper, and I expect them to bring Cech back in for this game (he's not injured is he?)

They do give up space on the counter, so that front 3 should be able to exploit it.

Those clams will end up having top play Cech at CB with their injuries. fudge them.

FFS w this OMT. WE will get destroyed by the Woolwich Foetuses. Fabregas, Walnutt, Wheelchair, Bendtner all to score 3.

I'm expecting Gazzaniga, KWP, davies, winks, eriksen and sonny to start. Other 5 starters will depend on injury/physical condition. Expect TJ Eyoma and Llorente to be on the bench. Rest is a lottery.

Back