• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham***

I don't believe that for a second. Of course we want to beat them, it's just not quite as important as beating Arsenal and Chelsea.
Or any of the teams near us in the table. Or teams I really dislike such as Liverpool.

They're about the same level as Southampton for me - tossers because they don't know their place. From a brickhole nobody in their right mind would go to, but generally easy to beat and mostly harmless.

Or any of the teams near us in the table. Or teams I really dislike such as Liverpool.

They're about the same level as Southampton for me - tossers because they don't know their place. From a brickehole nobody in their right mind would go to, but generally easy to beat and mostly harmless.

You say that put there is not anywhere near as much interest on here in the Southampton game as there is in the West Ham game.

You say that put there is not anywhere near as much interest on here in the Southampton game as there is in the West Ham game.
I think the difference is marginal when you compare it to Arsenal, Chelsea, Victimpool, etc.

I think the difference is marginal when you compare it to Arsenal, Chelsea, Victimpool, etc.

It is certainly way down from Arsenal or Chelsea and I am sure that most West Ham fans know this. For me it isn't as big as Liverpool but we know that is not the same for all fans.

It is certainly way down from Arsenal or Chelsea and I am sure that most West Ham fans know this. For me it isn't as big as Liverpool but we know that is not the same for all fans.
I know four types of West Ham fans, and pity them all
1) Heavily tattooed ingorami - the stereotypical labourer neanderthals
2) Old, ugly people
3) Women
4) All of the above

I've got a few mates who are hammers, they are just happy to be in the PL normally

they are absolutely rooster a hoop this season

I know four types of West Ham fans, and pity them all
1) Heavily tattooed ingorami - the stereotypical labourer neanderthals
2) Old, ugly people
3) Women
4) All of the above
I assumed you were talking about their women as I read the first one.

In all honesty the number one priority at the start of the season was to just make sure we did not go down. It would have been disastrous to have spent the first season at the new stadium in the Championship. The season so far has obviously exceeded expectations and then some. I'm definitely not going to get carried away with talk of a CL position, as I still think it's probably beyond us, but this season has been so crack-pot that I suppose anything is possible. It's great to see us have a proper good cup run, and genuinely think we have a cracking shot at winning it. However, this is West Ham we're talking about, and there's probably some sort of dissapointment creeping around the corner, but atm it's difficult not be optimistic about the rest of the season and the future under Slaven.
You sound awfully like a Spurs fan (minus the "at the start was just not to go down"). :D

I'd like West Ham to get top 4 at the expense of Arsenal or United, just so long a we win the league.

didn't this game finish a week ago? Why is it still going if we are 'not their rivals'?

And yes I would also like West Ham to get top four at the expense of either United or especially Arsenal. If United finish outside the top 4 I win 80 quid. 50 for them not finishing top four and another 30 for them not winning the title. I had the exact same bet with the exact same United supporting mate during Moyes season. United's woe's are becoming quite the cash cow for me.

Back