• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham Dildo Club***

Nah, it's some genius new formation with two left backs.

It's designed to counter what's known as "The Redknapp Issue" - an event in football that happens when you're fully stocked in a position (ie right back) but Willie McKay only has players in that position available.

Two lefts backs and two right backs

Full back formation

I can't figure out that formation at all. :confused:
Back 3 with Davies. Rose and Trippier as full backs. Dier anchoring the midfield with Sissoko and Alli box to box, Son and Llorente up front.

Alternatively Dier and either Alli or Sissoko deep in midfield with the other one joining Llorente and Son in a front three.

Guardiola had said on the ball: 'The ball was unacceptable for a high-level competition.

'It is too light. It moves all over the place. It is not a good ball. It's impossible to score with a ball like that, and I can say that because we won.

'I'm not making excuses. All of my players said "what is that?".

'I'm sorry, Carabao Cup, it is not a serious ball for a serious competition. It's marketing, money, OK. But it's not acceptable. No weight, nothing.

'One day or two days, but the ball is bad for one year or two years. All the players complain.'

City's players trained with the Mitre ball on Monday and Toure confirmed that they think it is too light compared to the Nike version favoured by the Premier League. He claimed it would not even be used for games at home in Ivory Coast.

'I don't like it, to be honest,' he said. 'They can do better than that. It's too light. Even in my country they can't use those kind of balls. I think they have to be better than that because the ball was too soft.

'It's everything. Shooting, the ball is very light. When you touch it, it's floating. It's rubbish. And in this weather, it's difficult.'

Asked if it is even worse than the much-maligned adidas Jabulani, used for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, Toure added: 'The World Cup one was better than that one.

'A lot of players were complaining. We just want to enjoy it. It's difficult to play with these kind of balls, but we try to find a way.'

.......Foyth Alderweireld Davies.....
Trippier....................................Rose
.......................Dier
.................Sissoko, Dele
.......................Son
....................Llorente

This.

Rose definately wing back.....so he can run up and down, up and down and shed a few pounds :)

Guardiola had said on the ball: 'The ball was unacceptable for a high-level competition.

'It is too light. It moves all over the place. It is not a good ball. It's impossible to score with a ball like that, and I can say that because we won.

'I'm not making excuses. All of my players said "what is that?".

'I'm sorry, Carabao Cup, it is not a serious ball for a serious competition. It's marketing, money, OK. But it's not acceptable. No weight, nothing.

'One day or two days, but the ball is bad for one year or two years. All the players complain.'

City's players trained with the Mitre ball on Monday and Toure confirmed that they think it is too light compared to the Nike version favoured by the Premier League. He claimed it would not even be used for games at home in Ivory Coast.

'I don't like it, to be honest,' he said. 'They can do better than that. It's too light. Even in my country they can't use those kind of balls. I think they have to be better than that because the ball was too soft.

'It's everything. Shooting, the ball is very light. When you touch it, it's floating. It's rubbish. And in this weather, it's difficult.'

Asked if it is even worse than the much-maligned adidas Jabulani, used for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, Toure added: 'The World Cup one was better than that one.

'A lot of players were complaining. We just want to enjoy it. It's difficult to play with these kind of balls, but we try to find a way.'

it’s also the ball for the fa cup I expect

and if usual protocol has been followed the one the fa sent a few of to each club eligible for the two competitions

it’s poor prep from pep not to have had them in recent training sessions, you can guarantee the likes of Jose and Wenger have

My river just burst into life and there are groundsman wandering about with forks, no sign of players...

Back