• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham Dildo Club***

Given the team news, I revise my expectation to:

---------------Vorm---------------
------Dier---Foyth---Toby--------
--KWP--------------------Davies--
--------Dembele---Sissoko-------
----Dele--------------------Son----
--------------Llorente-----------

subs: Gazza, Verts, Aurier, Pritchard, Winks, Nkoudou, Sterling

The Dildos have a lot more to lose from relegation, than going out the mickey mouse cup.
Which is exactly why I think the idiocy of their fans to demand a full team will influence Bilic and them into prioritizing this game!

My slight concern is Noble will be looking to nobble someone from the first team in order to get himself into their hall of fame, especially if they are losing as its not like getting banned will impact his selection any more. So Sissoko and Dier to start centre mid please!

Which is exactly why I think the idiocy of their fans to demand a full team will influence Bilic and them into prioritizing this game!

My slight concern is Noble will be looking to nobble someone from the first team in order to get himself into their hall of fame, especially if they are losing as its not like getting banned will impact his selection any more. So Sissoko and Dier to start centre mid please!
Noble's a nibbler, not a nobbler.

Last edited:
The team news page on the official website only talks about dembele saying he is back and Wanyama that is out and being monitored.

Then there is a separate page specifically about Rose and Dembele's chances of starting where Poch says both could start.

Very strange that there is no mention of Lamela at all in both of these pages. If he's ready to play I'd have expected something to that effect stated on the team news and a separate page just for him saying he is ready etc etc seeing as its been so long.

I know he has been training but I find no mention of him in these pages to be extremely strange and would be shocked to find him involved tomorrow.

The adorably cute photos of animals page on the official website only talks about dembele saying he is back and Wanyama that is out and being monitored.

Then there is a separate page specifically about Rose and Dembele's chances of starting where Poch says both could start.

Very strange that there is no mention of Lamela at all in both of these pages. If he's ready to play I'd have expected something to that effect stated on the adorably cute photos of animals and a separate page just for him saying he is ready etc etc seeing as its been so long.

I know he has been training but I find no mention of him in these pages to be extremely strange and would be shocked to find him involved tomorrow.

Poch has said he is out.

Vast majority will be coming from east, so Met or Jubilee lines into Wembley Park. Probably the Met Line from Liverpool Street on the way there as it is so much quicker than the slow, Jubilee route.
After the game will be different, with the Met Line being suspended between Wembley Park and Aldgate from 10pm, which will force everyone onto the Jubilee line.
Hopefully they'll all have bailed out early if they're losing. Else it's going to be a long, long journey home for some of us!

ICYMI...

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/spurs-v-west-ham-carabao-cup-travel-information-241017/

LONDON UNDERGROUND INFORMATION - SPURS v WEST HAM

Wembley Park:
Enhanced Metropolitan Line services. Normal Jubilee Line services. Planned works on the Metropolitan Line are postponed.

Wembley Stadium:
Chiltern are offering enhanced matchday services.

Wembley Central:
Normal Bakerloo Line, Southern, and Overground services.

Poch will play:

Vorm

Trippier Foyth Sanchez Verts Rose (KWP)

Dier

Sissoko Eriksen GKN

Llorente

.. We will win 3-0. Llorente, GKN, Son off the bench.

Just a word of warning for those going tonight.... Apparently the West Ham mob are already meeting up early... The old bill have just released this bit of information from Wanstead common...

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(1).jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(1).jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 25
It is now 10 years since we last won the League Cup in 2008. Remember, we have never went more than 10 years without winning a trophy since the 1921-1951 period. We badly need to win a trophy this season to continue that proud record. Levy being the chairman for the last 17 years will be answerable if we fail to keep the record of winning at least 1 trophy every 10 years. League Cup still remain our best chance of winning a trophy even if we have concentrated more on winning the league title for the last 3 seasons. West Ham are sure to make it tough for us again. We lost 1-2 to West Ham in League Cup Round 5 in 2014. We need to take them seriously this time to get revenge for that defeat.

We struggled against Barnsley in Round 3 after resting many of our regulars. We should not take undue risk against our London rivals West Ham. Even resting Kane is risky as we don't have any other regular goal scorers. But can understand if Kane is rested as we cannot rely on him all the time. It is time Llorente step up and show us why we bought him. He still has not come close to scoring in any of the match he has played. Let's hope Llorente will start scoring in this match. Others like Son and Alli should play and help us get a goal or two as well. Afterall, Alli saved us the embarassment against Barnsley. Hope he will inspire us again in this match.

Our midfield have done well in recent matches, even without Dembele and Wanyama. Still not fully convinced of Winks but he seems to be improving very fast. Our new goal machine Sissoko has been a revelation this season, stunning the football world with his fine performances. Hope he can score a goal to continue his progress. A bit annoyed that Lamela is still not fully fit to play in this match. His return from injury has been postponed so many times that find it hard to accept.

I think it is better if we play our best defenders in this match. Vorm can start in goal but would prefer if Vertonghen, Alderweireld and Sanchez start in defence. Foyth may have played well against Barnsley but London derbies like West Ham needs experience more than youth. Can see West Ham treating this like a Cup final and putting pressure on our defence. Not sure youngsters like Foyth and Walker-Peters can handle the pressure in matches like these.

Performance is not really important in Cup matches as long as we win. Hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat West Ham and progress to the next round of the League Cup.

Everybody dance now!

Really wish Lamela is fit for this match as we were promised earlier. Our midfield would improve much further with his tenacity and creativity. It is going to be another tense match against West Ham. Hope we will do just enough to overcome them and qualify to the League Cup quarter finals for the first time since 2015.

Don't get the hatred from them, they should be grateful. The only time they're ever on TV is when they play us.
Except that they was on TV less than a week ago?

This sort of attitude is why a lot of fans hate us, we act like we are some real big shots yet we never actually win anything.....

This sort of attitude is why a lot of fans hate us, we act like we are some real big shots yet we never actually win anything.....
its a pecking order look how WHAM talk about Millwall and Orient and they win less...

It is now 10 years since we last won the League Cup in 2008. Remember, we have never went more than 10 years without winning a trophy since the 1921-1951 period. We badly need to win a trophy this season to continue that proud record. Levy being the chairman for the last 17 years will be answerable if we fail to keep the record of winning at least 1 trophy every 10 years. League Cup still remain our best chance of winning a trophy even if we have concentrated more on winning the league title for the last 3 seasons. West Ham are sure to make it tough for us again. We lost 1-2 to West Ham in League Cup Round 5 in 2014. We need to take them seriously this time to get revenge for that defeat.

We struggled against Barnsley in Round 3 after resting many of our regulars. We should not take undue risk against our London rivals West Ham. Even resting Kane is risky as we don't have any other regular goal scorers. But can understand if Kane is rested as we cannot rely on him all the time. It is time Llorente step up and show us why we bought him. He still has not come close to scoring in any of the match he has played. Let's hope Llorente will start scoring in this match. Others like Son and Alli should play and help us get a goal or two as well. Afterall, Alli saved us the embarassment against Barnsley. Hope he will inspire us again in this match.

Our midfield have done well in recent matches, even without Dembele and Wanyama. Still not fully convinced of Winks but he seems to be improving very fast. Our new goal machine Sissoko has been a revelation this season, stunning the football world with his fine performances. Hope he can score a goal to continue his progress. A bit annoyed that Lamela is still not fully fit to play in this match. His return from injury has been postponed so many times that find it hard to accept.

I think it is better if we play our best defenders in this match. Vorm can start in goal but would prefer if Vertonghen, Alderweireld and Sanchez start in defence. Foyth may have played well against Barnsley but London derbies like West Ham needs experience more than youth. Can see West Ham treating this like a Cup final and putting pressure on our defence. Not sure youngsters like Foyth and Walker-Peters can handle the pressure in matches like these.

Performance is not really important in Cup matches as long as we win. Hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat West Ham and progress to the next round of the League Cup.
Seriously??

Let me rephrase that.

They should be grateful because when they're playing us is the only time people watch them on TV.

We shouldn't feel bad about looking down on West Ham, everyone does it.

Seriously??
Based on his previous posts I can only assume that he's being serious.

A title, any title, this season would be big for us. But we shouldn't think it's the only aim for us as a club. We shouldn't prioritize a domestic cup win over league or Champions League success, even if success there doesn't mean getting a trophy at the end of the season.

Would a league cup win in 2012 have changed our priorities this season. I don't think it would, I don't think it should. Any reasoning that brings that conclusion is flawed imo.

This is supposedly their team tonight:

....................................Adrian..........................................
...................Kouyate......Rice........Ogbonna....................
Byram..............Noble.............Fernandes.........Cresswell
.........................Lanzini..........Ayew.................................
....................................Carroll..........................................​

Back