• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham Dildo Club***

Cheers; I'm SE London, Brockley/Honok Oak.

If it was any other game, i'd risk Wembley Park and just take the one-change route and go to Canada Water.
But being a game vs West Ham and at that late time of night i feel i can't be too careful with a child in tow...crazy i no, but...
Ha! I'm seriously just down the road - Lewisham/Blackheath

It's a great shame this match has fallen right in the middle of games against RM, Liverpool, United and RM, that along with the injuries has severely limited our choices of how to manage the players fitness. We need to have our strongest team for those games and this game is the only opportunity to rest players, this competition is winable for us, but this is going to be hard to beat a West Ham side desperate for a win and a manager trying to save his job. A win would be great but I can't see it happening.
They've got a six pointer with Palace at the weekend, surely that will be their priority? Anyway, I'd fancy our second string against their first.

-------------------Vorm--------------------
--KWP---Foyth---Sanchez---Rose--
-------------Sissoko---Dier--------------
-----Lamela------Son------GKN-------
------------------Llorente----------------

Would love to see this line-up!

Defenitely should give a full rest to Kane, Eriksen, Toby, Jan, Winks, Lloris.
Davies on sub after 60 minutes.
Also some playing time for our youngsters i.e. Georgiu and Edwards.

Last edited:
After the game will be different, with the Met Line being suspended between Wembley Park and Aldgate from 10pm, which will force everyone onto the Jubilee line. Hopefully they'll all have bailed out early if they're losing. Else it's going to be a long, long journey home for some of us!

Worth double checking that, as those ongoing Mon-Wed engineering works have been cancelled when Spurs are at home. Granted, that's so far been for the Champions League fixtures, but given the opponents tomorrow i wouldn't be surprised if they again postponed the work just to allow the fans to get home easily / safely.

Being from Hillingdon (west end of the Met Line), these engineering works have been a ball ache 3 days a week. But luckily not been an issue on "home" match days.

Vorm​
Trippier Foyth Sanchez KWP
Dier​
GNK Sissoko Sonny Rose
Llorente
Great pace, width for the crossing....Llorente to nut them in or link up with the Sonny or Sissoko steam trains

Davies Lamela get some minutes

They've got a six pointer with Palace at the weekend, surely that will be their priority? Anyway, I'd fancy our second string against their first.

This, Bilic still there, week-end has to be the priority for them, they would be crazy to go full first 11 against us.

No doubt the idiots feel that way, I just doubt Bilic/Dildo's feel that way

I don't know about the dildo twins. They seem very much on board with this whole rivalry thing. Not sure Bilic can afford to not take this game at least somewhat seriously. The fans will riot if he puts out a second string. A win or just a decent performance would mean serious brownie points, but three points against Palace is also a must.

Back