• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham Dildo Club***

There were more than 4 first teamers on there tonight. If it was a team of kids we could excuse it, but it was far from that.

Dele, Son, Sissoko, Davies, Rose, Toby, Dier, Trippier...

From our first 11 you have Toby, Dier, Alli, one left back and maybe Trippier (could be Aurier). The rest play in the team and play plenty but are not our first 11

Well no-one is going to remember this team either if we don't win anything in the next 3 or 4 years;)

People remember teams that play good football. I bet more people remember the 95/96 Saudi Sportswashing Machine side that were runners up in the league than the VIlla team that won the league cup. Or the Leeds team that finished third in the league in 99/00 than the Leicester team that beat Tranmere in the league cup final.

Last edited:
So that’s 5 rather than 3/4. And I’d call Sissoko pretty regular this season too.

Anyhow, I’m too cross to post anymore tonight. For once, Jamie Redknapp had it right - we were arrogant second half.

Grrrr!

So that’s 5 rather than 3/4. And I’d call Sissoko pretty regular this season too.

Anyhow, I’m too cross to post anymore tonight. For once, Jamie Redknapp had it right - we were arrogant second half.

Grrrr!

Completely agree re: arrogance. So many little one touch flicks as if it didn't matter if we lost it. Well it did matter.

I has got nothing to do with cups or whatever!

It the inability of this group of players to beat an already beaten 3rf rate West Ham outfit!
We will not, as I’ve said earlier, win anything with displays like tonight.
This is not a one off, we have results similar to this running through the fabric of the club!
They must be eradicated or we will always be “sexy” :(

Real Madrid (a)
Liverpool (h)
West Ham (h)
United (a)
Madrid (h)

5 big games in 16 days. Ridiculous fixture pile-up this early in the season. I'm not happy to have lost to West Ham but 3 points from Liverpool was massive, that away draw at Real was massive, 3 points from United at their place would be 'triffic and another point against Madrid and we've all but qualified.

I know what game I'd rather lose out of that lot.

People remember teams that play good football. I bet more people remember the 95/96 Saudi Sportswashing Machine side that were runners up in the league than the VIlla team that won the league cup. Or the Leeds team that finished third in the league in 1999/00 than the Leicester team that beat Tranmere in the League Cup final.

What do u get for being remembered? I just want to win each game in front of me and we didn't do that.

I has got nothing to do with cups or whatever!

It the inability of this group of players to beat an already beaten 3rf rate West Ham outfit!
We will not, as I’ve said earlier, win anything with displays like tonight.
This is not a one off, we have results similar to this running through the fabric of the club!
They must be eradicated or we will always be “sexy” :(
THIS. We will never know what happened at half time - but they certainly didn't go for the kill in the first half and didn't even half the extra gear to come back again. Compare this to the side that beat Spammers 4-3 away a few years back. No comparison.

What do u get for being remembered? I just want to win each game in front of me and we didn't do that.
You get to be a part of the history of a club, you get to be a part of the long-term memories of thousands of fans at the final and more who watch and follow. You get Glory. Would I rather lose to the Spammers tonight and beat Manure Saturday? Yes. Would I rather get CL next year instead of winning the Caramel Cup? (Sadly, yes) Do I think the performance was unacceptable tonight? Yes.

Tonight is poor but losing to Utd does not mean the end of the top 4, it's only out 10th game in the league, and losing to Real? Seriously who do you think we areo_O

Meaning tonight's loss could be the start of a poor run. Winning is a habit and so is losing

I was responding to a post that said this side would only be remembered if they won something. I disagree.

I want us to win every game too, that wasn't being discussed.

You get to be a part of the history of a club, you get to be a part of the long-term memories of thousands of fans at the final and more who watch and follow. You get Glory. Would I rather lose to the Spammers tonight and beat Manure Saturday? Yes. Would I rather get CL next year instead of winning the Caramel Cup? (Sadly, yes) Do I think the performance was unacceptable tonight? Yes.

Think you misunderstood my post. I meant what do u get for being remembered ala Newc and Leeds. I know re: final and glory as I was at the 08 final.

Think you misunderstood my post. I meant what do u get for being remembered ala Newc and Leeds. I know re: final and glory as I was at the 08 final.
Sorry, mate. I'll bet the 08 final was brilliant. I feel old enough to have been at '01 & 21 at this point (but I was just at 81, 82 & 84).

I was responding to a post that said this side would only be remembered if they won something. I disagree.

I want us to win every game too, that wasn't being discussed.

Fair enough. I'll definitely remember this period even if we win nothing. But I'd just rather we treat the silverware on offer with a bit more care.

What happened second half? Simple we didn't defend well and wham got a little lucky. We didn't come out from HT hungry enough maybe?

Back