• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham Dildo Club***

Think #22 is the third choice GK, Gazzaniga.

I think he'll rotate pretty heavily here. Hard to know if he'll keep Sanchez, Alderweireld, or Vertonghen in from the last two matches.

Think it'll be something like...

------------Vorm------
--Foyth--Sanchez--Dier
KT----------------------KWP
-----Alli---Sissoko-------
---Sonny-------GKN
--------Llorente-----------

-----------------Vorm----------------
-----------Foyth----Davies----------
--KWP--------------------------Rose
----------Pritchard---Dier--------
-----Sissoko----Dele-------Son----
--------------Llorente-----------

subs: Gazza, Toby, Winks, GKN, Trippier, Edwards, Sterling

Neither Pritchard or Sterling started for the U-23s today so am guessing they'll be involved. Pritchard wasn't even on the bench, whereas Sterling came on. Dele should start given his lack of game time; not sure how poor old GKN gets a game

Really hoping Llorente can get his first for us and Lamela gets a bit of time on the pitch, my word I forgot how bad his football tattoo is on his leg....

----------------------------------Vorm--------------------------------

----------------------Foyth------Sanchez-----Dier------------------

Trippier---------Sissoko---------------Alli---------Walker-Peters

----------------------GKN-----------Edwards-------------------------

-------------------------------Llorente--------------------------------

Subs: Gazzaniga, Verts, Rose, Lamela, Son, Pritchard, Sterling

Included Pritchard and Sterling because of @AdamB's information. Left Winks out entirely because the lad might get burned out playing so many games in a row. Other than that, that team should do the job - if a stronger side is necessary, drop Edwards and put Son in to start with.

-----------------Vorm----------------
-----------Foyth----Davies----------
--KWP--------------------------Rose
----------Pritchard---Dier--------
-----Sissoko----Dele-------Son----
--------------Llorente-----------

subs: Gazza, Toby, Winks, GKN, Trippier, Edwards, Sterling

Neither Pritchard or Sterling started for the U-23s today so am guessing they'll be involved. Pritchard wasn't even on the bench, whereas Sterling came on. Dele should start given his lack of game time; not sure how poor old GKN gets a game

Am I missing something here? Thought we sold Pritchard..

----------------------------------Vorm--------------------------------

----------------------Foyth------Sanchez-----Dier------------------

Trippier---------Sissoko---------------Alli---------Walker-Peters

----------------------GKN-----------Edwards-------------------------

-------------------------------Llorente--------------------------------

Subs: Gazzaniga, Verts, Rose, Lamela, Son, Pritchard, Sterling

Included Pritchard and Sterling because of @AdamB's information. Left Winks out entirely because the lad might get burned out playing so many games in a row. Other than that, that team should do the job - if a stronger side is necessary, drop Edwards and put Son in to start with.

Not sure we will play 3 at back.

I expect Dier in midfield (agree re resting Winks), Davies at LB (if he's recovered) or Rose for 60 minutes, Son to start.

I'd like to see Georgiou get a run (looked good in preseason and got CL sub), it would also be amazing to see Lamela get some time.

Not sure we will play 3 at back.

I expect Dier in midfield (agree re resting Winks), Davies at LB (if he's recovered) or Rose for 60 minutes, Son to start.

I'd like to see Georgiou get a run (looked good in preseason and got CL sub), it would also be amazing to see Lamela get some time.

Ooh, good call - I forgot about Georgiou. Yeah, he deserves a run-out, although I think he's a traditional winger like GKN - meaning we'd have to fit him in at wing-back or in a 4-2-3-1 if we want to make it as comfortable as possible for him. And I think, provided he's on the bench and nothing goes awry, we'll see Lamela for the final five to ten minutes - give him a competitive stretch of the legs.

Other than that, sure, I'm not opposed to playing Davies or putting Dier in midfield - the beauty of our newfound comfort with multiple systems is that we can use whatever option works best for what we have at any given moment. ;)

It's a great shame this match has fallen right in the middle of games against RM, Liverpool, United and RM, that along with the injuries has severely limited our choices of how to manage the players fitness. We need to have our strongest team for those games and this game is the only opportunity to rest players, this competition is winable for us, but this is going to be hard to beat a West Ham side desperate for a win and a manager trying to save his job. A win would be great but I can't see it happening.

Should the title not be Tottenham Reserves v Dildo Pikeys!?? Other than showing contempt for our opponents and ensuring key players don't get injured it is an opportunity for some fringe players to get some minutes and considering how we've struggled against a motivated Spam recently a good test to see how much stronger our depth is this season. There's no stronger team we could have faced as Bilic cannot afford to not out everything in this game as a win over us will probably give him a lot more time than a league win!

Is there any chance of Edwards getting a run out?

Playing with Llorente up front, it would make sense to play with more traditional wingers in a 4-2-3-1. Put GKN and Georgiou on either wing.

Back