• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion ***

Denmark Spur

Edgar Davids
i6i0qu.jpg

Sunday 21st September @ 1.30pm

Lloris

Dier - Fazio - Vertonghen - Rose

Capoue - Dembele

Lamela - Eriksen - Chadli

Adebayor

Referee:

2cx9qoo.jpg

35iwwzn.gif

Finally. We have a chance, the badgers.

--------------------Lloris--------------------
Naughton---Kaboul----Vertonghen---Rose
--------------Capoue---Dembele-----------
-----Eriksen------Lamela-----Chadli-------
------------------Adebayor------------------

---------------------------------Lloris--------------------------------

Dier-------------------Fazio-----------Vertonghen-----------Rose

-------------------------Benteleb--Dembele------------------------

-----Chadli---------------------Lamela-----------------Eriksen---

------------------------------Adebayor-----------------------------

good shout

I can't see Bentaleb starting, I think that one of Capoue or Stambouli will partner Dembele.

I like this team, can see Poch starting with Kaboul over Fazio though

--------------Lloris

Dier - Fazio - Vertonghen - Rose

-----Capoue - Dembele

---Lamela - Eriksen - Chadli

----------Adebayor

I'd have Stambouli over Dembele

And Lamela-Eriksen-Chadli (though they are obviously interchangible). It's Chadli on the right that concerns me, as he's being effective getting close to Ade and chipping in with the goals. If you put him on his non-inverted side, you are forcing him away from goal.

I'd have Stambouli over Dembele

And Lamela-Eriksen-Chadli (though they are obviously interchangible). It's Chadli on the right that concerns me, as he's being effective getting close to Ade and chipping in with the goals. If you put him on his non-inverted side, you are forcing him away from goal.

Didn't at least 1 of his goals vs QPR come from him coming from the right?

by not playing Eriksen on the left we're pretty much doing the same thing (taking away the likely hood of him scoring).

I can't see Bentaleb starting, I think that one of Capoue or Stambouli will partner Dembele.

I hope it is Capoue for a few reasons. I think he is better for one, and he is more acclimatised to the pace of the league is another reason. I was watching Stambouli closely in the minutes he has had for us and to be frank I am not overly impressed. He has had a few notable highlights to be fair, but then multiple occasions where he has simply been ball watching and oblivious to the danger around him and player running off him. Early days for him of course but Capoue deserves to keep his spot IMO.

Capoue and Dembele I would think will be Poch's pairing.

I hope it is Capoue for a few reasons. I think he is better for one, and he is more acclimatised to the pace of the league is another reason. I was watching Stambouli closely in the minutes he has had for us and to be frank I am not overly impressed. He has had a few notable highlights to be fair, but then multiple occasions where he has simply been ball watching and oblivious to the danger around him and player running off him. Early days of course for him but Capoue deserves to keep his spot IMO.
I think that I agree.

I would be picking the line up for the next two games with an eye on the NLD next weekend. If Poch sees Fazio and Stambouli as first team players who will feature in this game, I would like them to get game time to familiarise themselves with their team mates and our style of play. I suspect that the former will be brought into the first team sooner than the latter but I could be wrong.

I think against better teams we need the power of Capoue and even Dembele (as the Liverpool match showed).

But at home against weak sides, we need the greater creativity and quick ballplaying of Stambouli and Bentaleb.

I think against better teams we need the power of Capoue and even Dembele (as the Liverpool match showed).

But at home against weak sides, we need the greater creativity and quick ballplaying of Stambouli and Bentaleb.
I think that eventually you will be right but whilst the team is settling in, we should use this as an opportunity to bed players in.

But wasn't Capoue poor against Liverpool woefully slow and poor positionally? He has a nice pass and when he doesn't have players operating between the lines he managed ok; however against teams who use interchangeable forward players who move between the lines and try and pull centre backs out to leave space for runners (all of the top teams if truth be told), then his characteristics are not ideal.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Back