• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v West 'Am United - WHL, Sun 22nd Feb, KO - 12pm

Townsend not happy about Lamela picking the ball up for free kick and trying to slap it out of his hand the prick.

Dembele has started off the pace. Needs to pick it up

yep. I think Poch was right to rotate the team, but the three behind Kane doesnt give me confidence - Lamela still isnt producing his best, Dembele is a CM (in my view) and Townsend is, well, Townsend. Our best two in those three positions are on the bench

rotation. Personally I would have played Dier on Thurs and Fazio today

Might well see Dier and Fazio at CB on Thurs

I'm not saying you're wrong on rotation it's possible, but you rarely see Vertonghen rotated. Normally central defensive partnerships if working rarely get rotated outside injury, I still don't think Fazio has done enough to secure that spot yet, he's lack of speed and posistioning see him get caught out against sides with pace and movement. Dier at present has the better all-round game, he just lacks experience, but poch seems to not be influenced by that.

Dembele been shyte. Not sure Dier's awareness or positioning is always the best. Dembele and Lamela don't look confident on the ball.

Dembele been shyte. Not sure Dier's awareness or positioning is always the best. Dembele and Lamela don't look confident on the ball.
As the commentators on BT just said, Dembele massively underperforms relatively to his abilities. Personally he's not someone who I would want at the club longer term as he just goes missing and doesnt influence games

They are pressing us hard, the only problem with that is if you have not trained for it and do not have the fitness levels especially at this time of the season you risk the chance of burning out early within the second half.

Back