• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v West 'Am United - WHL, Sun 22nd Feb, KO - 12pm

Spammers have stuffed and overloaded the midfield making it very very tough for us to do anything with what we have won because we lacked the architects in that first-half. Not sure about believing hoopla TBH, I think we just started with the wrong selection versus the 5 man midfield BFS shoved in there to bung up the holes.

The key was to stay patient. Not get sucked into their game. If we'd done that and not gifted the first goal, we'd have pushed on and dominated the game from 75 mins as they tired. We've created chances. Not defended well or been strong enough as a team.

Spammers have stuffed and overloaded the midfield making it very very tough for us to do anything with what we have won because we lacked the architects in that first-half. Not sure about believing hoopla TBH, I think we just started with the wrong selection versus the 5 man midfield BFS shoved in there to bung up the holes.
It has been a typical fat sam team

Lamela easily the worst £15m player in the league never mind £30m. Get rid

Playing useless 1 (townsend) and useless 2 (Lamela) down to manager. He should accept blame
Townsend though I agree not good enough offers a sort of a threat to warrant being a back up but not a first team starter. I do not know if Lamela will come good but my guts says no now.

It's called not quite having the squad he wants mate...but it's fine...this is a marathon not a sprint, and I think the direction is right...
Wouldn't be a problem if we'd played the kids in the ITV4 Cup like you're supposed to.

We need to get rid of Chadli, Lamela and Townsend. Promote a youngster and bring in some proper forwards.

It's called not quite having the squad he wants mate...but it's fine...this is a marathon not a sprint, and I think the direction is right...

I don't disagree but that was why it was critical to bring in one or two in January . Hate to say it but that too was predictable.

Back