• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v West 'Am United - WHL, Sun 22nd Feb, KO - 12pm

Commentator going on about Townsends pace. Its a complete myth that so many people think he actually has any.

To clarify Fazio's positioning is much better but he doesn't have the strength, power and pace that Dier does.

Dier has one thing on Fazio and that's pace. He also has this on cannavaro and Maldini but I wouldn't start him over them.

Fazio is roads ahead of Dier. He should be starting every single league game.

Dier has one thing on Fazio and that's pace. He also has this on cannavaro and Maldini but I wouldn't start him over them.

..and I agree that Fazio may well have done better than Dier for whams goal intercepting their cross rather than being in no mans land.

We have to not let wham turn the game into a scrap. Keep our passing sharp. wham crying injury at to breka the the game up.

I prefer Dier over Fazio. Quicker, better on the ball...and whilst he's shorter than Fazio, he's still good in the air

Only Eriksen was rested from our first team. That really is no excuse.
That's not the point.

The rotation gives the message to those that are playing that this match is less important than the final so subconsciously they will be putting in less than 100%

is it just me or does anyone else feel this is turning into a dirty game because of the antics of the pikeys?

I think I would have taken lamela off. Dembele was playing bad but he gives us a platform which we've now lost. The ball won't stick up there now and we're in for an ariel bombardment

Vertonghen has been so bad. Needs a leader next to him. No surprise he was good against Fiorentina next to Fazio.

Back