• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v West 'Am United - WHL, Sun 22nd Feb, KO - 12pm

One thing to note is against a three men central midfield Eriksen always helps out our central two at time during the game. Dembele is not doing this.

Dembele, Townsend and Lamela all deserve to come off.

Poch's non prioritisation of either game means we are gonna fudge up in both our potential champions league paths.

I agree with this. Seems like he's half going for it in both games. UNLESS he is prioritizing the Cup Final next Sunday and NOT EL or 4th place. Whom knows?

Yet Kane was a wisher away from scoring. Bentaleb and Rose not far off either...

While we were not great, which team would you say created the better chances?
We've had better chances but a team of our quality should be at least 3 up against a team of theirs.

Spam at home should be one of those goal difference restoring games.

We can be much better than Spam but still be a long way from good enough. That's how it is today.

Lamela demonstrating the same faults he has displayed ever since he was signed. If he hasn't (or can't) learn by now, I don't think he ever will.
I had got slightly encouraged by a couple of his performances recently. But I think that is just me settling for less, rather than Lamela improving.

Agree completely. If it was certain other players they would be crucified for this level of peformance and mistakes, time after time, week after week, month after month. Lamela just isnt improving and isnt learning from his mistakes. Blame him for doing it and blame Poch for continuing to put up with it.

Obviously if he keeps getting picked and keeps playing game after game then every now and again he will produce something decent, which leads to his fans saying "thats what he can do, thats the ability he has" etc etc. but the truth is if you take his return this season as a whole its been a huge failure. I find it hard to have sympathy with a player who doesnt learn from his mistakes and who clearly thinks he is better then he is.

The problem as evident against pool is that when teams press us we are very likely to make mistakes and give away possession in dangerous areas.

Im sorry but the fault for the first goal is largely at the door of the moose.

I've noticed Dier keeps on hoofing it long as well.

That's only when he has seen there are no options for s short pass. This lad was schooled in Portugal not Preston (no disrepect to Preston specifically, it's just that it also starts with a 'P').

We've had better chances but a team of our quality should be at least 3 up against a team of theirs.

Spam at home should be one of those goal difference restoring games.

We can be much better than Spam but still be a long way from good enough. That's how it is today.

wham are closing down working their socks off keeping tight and getting physical. We knew this would be the case. Why did we look so unprepared for it?

Re. Dier. He has more physical strength than Fazio. Doesn't get caught fouling. So you can see why Poch favours him here, but he needs to improve his awareness and positioning.

wham are closing down working their socks off keeping tight and getting physical. We knew this would be the case. Why did we look so unprepared for it?

Re. Dier. He has more physical strength than Fazio. Doesn't get caught fouling. So you can see why Poch favours him here, but he needs to improve his awareness and positioning.

Completely disagree with your views on Fazio.

Back